Chapter 75: Talent protection

The students in the class about Yan Hao's participation in the sophomore actual combat assessment were aware of it. At first, they didn't care. It was only when Yan Hao was going to help a friend, but when the assessment was over, some rumors came back. Became the focus of the class.

"Yan Hao, I heard that you can make a level six energy block, or is it a master?"

"That's a master, no one as a sophomore can do it. When did you learn it."

"I have a big head in the five-level energy formula. How do you calculate the sixth-level energy formula?"

"Yes, that is, we have to learn at the end of this term. Do you have any good ideas."

"Also, I heard that you still make potions, is it true?"

"Yes, how did you make potions?!"

During the break between classes, Yan Hao was surrounded by classmates on the third floor and the third floor, and everyone scrambled to ask questions.

Yan Hao was a little cautious at first, but when he noticed that although his classmates had asked a lot of questions, there was no resentment or disgust on his face other than pure curiosity, and then gradually relaxed.

"Actually, the six-level energy formula is not difficult." Yan Hao replied quietly.

"Then teach us." Someone said immediately.

"If... you are willing to learn." Yan Hao said.

"Of course we are willing. You speak quickly. I found out before. You seem to learn formulas very quickly."

"That is, He Shao's math is so bad, and he can make a master-level five-level energy block. You must have taught it."

"Hey, what makes me bad in math?!" He Shao quit.

"You are the only one in our class whose math score is below 140. Your math is not bad."

"..." He Shao.

It was the first time that Yan Hao saw He Shao being speechless, so he couldn't help but laugh.

"By the way, Yan Hao, do you really know how to make potions?" He Shao's bad mathematics hasn't been paid attention to for too long, and everyone's attention quickly returned to Yan Hao. Compared to the production of level 6 energy blocks, the fact that a student in the mecha manufacturing department can make potions is even more strange.

"Yeah." Yan Hao knew that he couldn't hide things, so he didn't hide it.

"Have you learned how to make potions?"

"I learned pharmacy when I was in middle school." If it were a few days ago, Yan Hao would never say so frankly about the manufacturing of mechas that he specialized in halfway through, because it was too high-profile. But just yesterday, after he met Yan Fei, he realized how humble he was. He even discovered that as long as he no longer humblely prayed for those ridiculous things, even the protagonist Yan Fei would not be able to help him.

"When you were in middle school, you did both pharmacy and mecha? Can your school take two majors at the same time?" Someone asked in surprise.

"No, the pharmacy I majored in was the mecha manufacturing that was modified when I was in college." Yan Hao said.

"Wocao!" The whole class, everyone except He Shao, burst out a word of "wocao" in unison.

Everyone has been for more than a semester. Yan Hao's grades in the class have always been stable, and he is second in every exam. Although this ranking is very high, everyone is high-achieving students from all planets. In fact, there is not much difference in scores after each exam, so everyone who ranks is not very concerned. But when the news broke that Yan Hao's middle school was not studying mech manufacturing but pharmacy, the result was different.