Chapter 139: You haven't done it yet

Yan Hao was in a coma for three days, and the people outside the hospital waited for three days. Even more people who could not rush over were waiting for official news at home. Especially after Wen Lao arrived at Z Star yesterday, the people couldn't wait to know Yan Hao's condition even more. So as soon as Yan Hao woke up, Z Star ZF released the news of Yan Hao's awakening, and at the same time announced that Yan Hao had been promoted due to a blessing in disguise.

As soon as the news came out, the people gathered around the entrance of the hospital gradually dispersed. As Yan Hao's closest family members, the three of Yan's family got the news of their children's awakening from the Internet just like the people outside. This made Yan's parents very dissatisfied. They found Winston again, and wanted to offer to meet Yan Hao.

"Mrs. Yan, Mr. Yan, although Master Yan Hao has woken up, but the situation is still not very good, Wen Lao specially asked to take a good rest, so I can't see guests yet." Winston politely refused.

"What do you mean? Are we guests? I'm his mother" Lu Siying stayed in a hotel near the hospital for several days and never saw Yan Hao, which made her particularly irritable.

"It's true that you are his mother, but isn't this for the sake of Master Yan Hao's health?" Winston said.

"Then why is Sheng Heng able to see Yan Hao? He is just a boyfriend who is not recognized by us. Does it matter that we are close to Yan Hao?" Lu Siying said.

"Sheng Heng was exhausted in order to treat Master Yan Hao, and now he is lying in the ward." Winston said unhurriedly.

"..." Lu Siying was dumb, unable to say a word.

Father Yan pulled his wife behind him and asked politely: "Your Excellency, then when can we meet Yan Hao?"

"It depends on Master Yan Hao's recovery. If the situation permits, I will send someone to notify you as soon as possible." If it wasn't because the other party was Yan Hao's parents, Winston would never come to meet him in person, otherwise he When did Dignified Planet Archon ever be questioned by a woman like this?

"Well, we are waiting at the Caesars Hotel next to the hospital." Father Yan said.

"Okay, then I'll send someone to send you out." Winston said, raising his hand to invite two people.

At this time, Yan Fei, who had not spoken, suddenly walked over and asked, "Your Excellency, has my brother's mental power really been promoted to S rank?"

"Of course, the news has been announced to the outside world, naturally there will be no falsehoods." Winston said.

A look of unwillingness flashed in Yan Fei's eyes, but thinking of another incident that he had come this time, he resisted and asked: "Your Excellency, can we see the master?"

Winston looked at Yan Fei suspiciously: "You want to see the old man?"

"Master Wen came all the way to save my brother. As family members, we have to thank you in person." Yan Fei said.

When the Yan family's parents heard it, they secretly said that the youngest son was thoughtful, and echoed: "Yes, we want to thank Elder Wen in person."

"Let me ask you questions." Winston said, stepping aside to call Wen Lao a message, and returning after a while, "Wen Lao is in the dispensing room, I will ask you to take you there."

"Okay, thank you sir."

After a while, the Yan family and the three were taken to the hospital's dispensing room. In the dispensing room, Wen Lao was instructing Ye Chen to dispense medicine: "The effect of purple leaf grass can only be effectively stimulated when it is two degrees below zero, so before you use him , He must be cooled first..."