Chapter 144: Advanced Mimic

There is an old saying that if you don't want to be just gang, Yan Hao has always known the meaning of this sentence, but he didn't really do it until just now, and he really liked what he was just now. His eyes were shining, as if he had seen a brand new self.

Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao at this time, as if seeing a dusty pearl, finally wiped off the last trace of dust, and blooming in the sun. The suspension vehicle continued to drive, and soon reached the gate of the research institute. Barbies had waited at the gate of the institute ten minutes ago, and walked over as soon as the car stopped.

"Little Junior Brother, let me see if there are any missing arms or legs." Bobby bug looked up and down Yan Hao exaggeratedly.

"Brother Six, I hurt my brain, not my arms or legs." Yan Hao was speechless.

"You also know that you hurt your brain. I think you will be kidnapped back if you have a brain problem." As he said, Barbie slammed a finger on Yan Hao's forehead fiercely.

The brothers in the research institute knew that Yan Hao was kidnapped by his mother. They knew it because they were all present when Yan Hao called Zhong Lao that day. Originally, they wanted to care about Yan Hao through the video, but they caught up with the two masters fighting each other. Originally, there was no win or loss between the two people, each time the two elders were evenly divided, but this time Pang Lao achieved a phased victory by virtue of this matter.

This matter is that the younger brother’s mother once called to help the younger brother ask for leave, and the teacher happily agreed.

Strictly speaking, the teacher cannot be completely blamed for this matter. After all, who would have thought that a child as likable as the little brother would be rejected by her own mother. It's not that this woman has a brain disease.

Barbie is the one who has the best relationship with Yan Hao of all the senior brothers. This is the first time Yan Hao has been reprimanded by Barbie, but Yan Hao not only feels sad, but a little bit happy.

"I won't be anymore." Yan Hao said obediently.

"It's fine if you know it." The Papaver raised his hand and poked again, suddenly feeling cold, raising his eyes and looking at him, only to see Sheng Heng standing behind Yan Hao "smiling" looking at him.

I wiped it, when did this kid practice and hide a knife in a smile?

"Then what, I delivered it, Sheng Heng, you can go." Let you stare at me to see if I'm not good at hitting a mandarin duck.

"Senior." Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng with some dismay.

Sheng Heng couldn't see the careful thought of Barbies, but he did want to return to the base as soon as possible. He had to talk to his father about the Demon Dream Pirate Group face to face.

"School will start in one month, and see you in our school then." Sheng Heng said.

The two talked for a while, and finally after Zhong Lao sent a urging message, Yan Hao followed the Babbitt into the research institute. Sheng Heng watched the two enter, until no one could be seen, he called a suspended vehicle and returned to the port again.

After Yan Hao entered the academy, there was another round of warm greetings. Even Zhong Lao didn't assign homework to Yan Hao immediately, but let him rest for a few days. During Yan Hao's first three days in the academy, as soon as he appeared in the laboratory, he would be sent back to the dormitory seriously by the seniors. In the end, he couldn't stand it anymore, and took a design drawing he had drawn in the dormitory and went to Mr. Zhong.

"This is the mecha circuit diagram you drew?" Zhong Lao asked after reading the drawing.

"Yes, teacher, what do you think of my drawing?" Yan Hao asked expectantly.