Chapter 161: misfortune

Time flies, and another few months have passed in a blink of an eye. Yan Hao entered the last semester of college life, and the seven-level mimicry mecha has completed about 80%. And as the mecha was gradually completed, the mental power radiated from the mecha became stronger and stronger, and every time Yan Haoduo completed a step, Pang Lao had to walk over and sigh.

"If your mecha is completed, I am afraid that as long as it appears on the battlefield, Zergs below level 7 will not dare to approach it." Pang Lao said.

"It's only level 6." Yan Hao was still not satisfied.

"What are you going to do? The tenth-level mechas I made don't have this function." If he didn't know his apprentice's temperament, Pang would definitely think that Yan Hao was deliberately pretending to be coercion.

The phantom stone can absorb the mental power of the maker, and store the mental power inside, thereby forming a strong spiritual coercion on the surface of the mecha. Although this kind of mental coercion would be gradually weakened by leaving the human body, Yan Hao's own S-level mental power, even if it was weakened, would scare a Zerg below level six.

Moreover, this kind of mental power stored in the phantom is extremely low. Yan Hao and Pang Lao have done experiments together. If there is no mental attack, or the phantom stone is damaged, the mental power in the phantom stone can even last. More than ten years.

Although the tenth-level mecha made by Pang Lao is powerful, it is not an phantom stone. It’s not that Pang Lao never thought about using the Phantom Stone to upgrade the mecha he once made, but unfortunately his mental power is only A+. It is too difficult to use the Phantom Stone to upgrade the tenth-level mecha. Not good, but it will backfire.

Yan Hao smiled and stopped talking.

"By the way, I will graduate soon, do you want to go there?" Pang Lao asked suddenly.

Yan Hao was taken aback for a moment, his face was blank, and he didn't even think about it at first glance.

"Can't it be like this all the time?" Yan Hao liked his life very much and didn't want to change.

"How can it be like this all the time? You were awarded the Purple Medal by the Chairman of the Federation. The Federation will not allow you to stay in school forever." Pan Lao said.

"I didn't think so far. I just want to register and marry the senior after graduation, then buy a house and have a home of my own." This is Yan Hao's dream all the time.

"Now it's time to think about it. If I guessed right, people from the Federation will definitely come to you before you graduate." Pang Lao said.

Yan Hao let out a hum, and the two of them didn't continue the topic, but switched back to the mecha.

In the depths of the starry sky, a medium-sized warship is slowly flying to planet S36. They are a team that has just finished patrolling the alien domain.

In the command room, Cheng Wenkang handed a bottle of water to Sheng Heng.

"Thank you." Sheng Heng took a sip.

Cheng Wenkang looked at Sheng Heng with a hesitant expression.

"Why, something to say?"

The two have known each other since kindergarten, and the relationship is unusual. Cheng Wenkang rarely said anything to Sheng Heng. Seeing him ask this, he immediately said: "Brothers are all in emotion."

"what?"

"We went out this time only to patrol and not to do anything. It has been almost half a year, and our military merits have only increased a little. Now other legions are doing their best to kill the Zerg, and only we have been passively defending. We have gone in some classes. Classmates from other legions, now they have to earn enough military merit to reach the rank of ensign." Cheng Wenkang said.