Chapter 26: I hate you

"Unexpectedly, you can cook." Sheng Heng asked in surprise when he came out of the cafeteria.

"I have studied it for a while, but I always make it according to the recipe, so the taste may be average." Yan Hao said modestly.

"It tastes very good." Sheng Heng said immediately.

"Really?" Yan Hao was not very confident.

"Of course, if you don't believe me, ask them." Sheng Heng said.

Suddenly, the two people who were named were taken aback for a moment, and then nodded hurriedly: "It's delicious, it's delicious, it's much better than the canteen chef's."

"Yes, I want to get a small kitchen in our dormitory if it is delicious." He Shao also said.

Small kitchen? ! Doesn't this kid eat fish-flavored shredded pork once, and want to build a small kitchen? Shengheng brand eye knives flew over silently.

"..." He Shao only felt that the thorns were on his back, and he secretly said badly, and for a while, he was straightforward and said what he was thinking.

"You are too exaggerated. In fact, the food I cook has a taste." Yan Hao looked at He Shao and said, "If you like, you can buy a household robot. I can enter the recipe. When do you want to eat it anytime. can do."

"Oh, I just made a joke. I didn't want to really make a small kitchen. We have such heavy schoolwork, how can we have time to cook and eat by ourselves." He Shao waved his hand, "Moreover, the food made by robots is soulless. Come to eat in the cafeteria, let alone compare with what you did."

In fact, with the current level of technology, most housework can be replaced by robots, and cooking is naturally also possible. But even if technology has developed to such an extent, when robots are not needed, humans are more willing to do it themselves, and always feel that things made by machines without emotion are cold.

"Do you think the dishes I cook are better than robots?" A gleam of light flashed in Yan Hao's eyes.

"Hao, you always ask, do you really doubt yourself, or change the law and want us to praise you a few times?" He Shao asked.

"No, no." Yan Hao shook his head quickly, smiled, and said, "If you think it is delicious, I will make it for you next time."

"This is what you said, next time I will have spare ribs." He Shao immediately asked.

"No problem." Yan Hao agreed.

"Junior brother, can I order food?" Cheng Wenkang on the side also leaned forward.

"Yes, what do you want to eat?"

"I haven't figured it out yet. I will tell you when I think about it." Cheng Wenkang just joined the fun, and didn't really want to eat.

"Okay, where's Senior Sheng?" Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng and asked, "Do you have something you like to eat?"

Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao's happy expression, a little puzzled. Since he first met Yan Hao, Sheng Heng discovered a problem. Yan Hao is very smart, very committed, independent, rigorous, likes mecha manufacturing, and has a simple personality, but he has a personality flaw that he still does not understand. Sensitive, low self-esteem.

A handsome, good-looking person with excellent academic performance. He was admitted to the Mecha Department of Federal University with the first grade of Z star. He can even unlock the three-year data model published by Professor Sun. Why does such a talented person have a sensitive inferiority complex? character? Shouldn't people like him be proud and confident?