Chapter 70: Apply medicine

In this surprise assessment, many people scored zero points, especially the Mecha Manufacturing Department, all except Xia Liu scored zero, and the reason why Xia Liu didn't get zero points was not due to his due diligence, but his luck. Because it was the team leader Sun Chu who teamed up with him, they were injured in the middle of the team and rested for three days, so there was almost no loss of mecha.

"..." Xia Liu.

It doesn't matter if you get a zero score. After all, everyone has a zero score. Xia Liu's **** luck is understandable, but the problem is that there is one more Yan Hao, which makes the mecha manufacturing department uncomfortable. But there is no way to feel uncomfortable. Someone who makes up the number is still a freshman, and they do everything better than their seniors. If they are still looking for trouble, it will be really shameless.

The assessment has been smashed, and you can't face it or don't want it. Although everyone is depressed, this assessment has also taught them a deep lesson, and this is what Xiao Tianhan wants to achieve.

After leaving the field, the inspection room on the spacecraft was immediately vacated. The students who had just been scolded did not dare to delay anymore. They all asked for mechas from their team members and worked in the inspection room.

The students of the Mecha Department were kept in the main control room by Xiao Tianhan, and explained combat skills to them in the actual combat class just now.

Yan Hao left the main control room and was about to return to the maintenance room he rented. On the way, he ran into Sima Mingxuan and his teammates.

"School brother Yan Hao." When Sima Mingxuan saw Yan Hao, his slow pace suddenly became faster, and he walked in front of Yan Hao in a few steps.

"Good senior." Yan Hao wanted to hide, but the spaceship was not big, and it was in the aisle at this time and couldn't avoid it at all.

"Isn't the evil spirit in me dissipated?"

"Huh?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

"Otherwise, why does the younger brother look scared every time he sees me?" Sima Mingxuan asked with a smile.

"Ok."

"!" Sima Mingxuan.

"Puffy~~" The teammates who followed Sima Mingxuan couldn't help laughing. They know their captain best. What the captain said just now was obviously a ridicule. Thinking of Yan Hao's young temperament, he would not admit that he was afraid, so that he could have a logical conversation with others. But he didn't want this junior boy to be very sincere. Not only was he afraid to show it on his face, but he also admitted to his face very simply, leaving his own eloquent captain speechless for a while.

"Ah...that's my fault, it scares the younger brother." Sima said in a slightly embarrassing voice.

"It's okay." Yan Hao shook his head.

The corner of Sima Mingxuan's mouth twitched, and when he was about to continue to find a topic, he heard Yan Hao immediately took another sentence: "Can I go now?"

The eyes were pitiful and the tone was soft, and even Sima Mingxuan himself had an illusion of bullying. Subconsciously, he turned sideways and walked away.

"Thank you." Yan Hao lowered his head and walked past Sima Mingxuan.

Sima Mingxuan looked at the back of Yan Hao walking away, and asked the players in a bit of astonishment: "Do I look scary?"

"Who made you kill so fiercely on the battlefield, who blamed you so badly?"

"That's it, not to mention that you were outside just now, but you were playing with your partner, and it's right for them not to wait for you."