Chapter 118: grateful

Sheng Heng returned to school half a month later than expected. He only came back one month after the start of school. On the day he returned, he waited at the door of Yan Hao's classroom. As soon as the students in the mecha manufacturing class went out, they saw an obvious and upright voice, and they all screamed together. This sound made Yan Hao blush in an instant, but there was another uncontrollable sweetness. My heart arose.

"Hello, I'm Sheng Heng." Sheng Heng is very generous, proactively stepped forward and introduced himself.

"I know." People in the mecha manufacturing class said they knew Sheng Heng.

How could they not know the first soft fan of the Federation.

At this time, Yan Hao blushed and walked out of the crowd quickly. He couldn't cope with this situation, so he took Sheng Heng's hand and walked away.

"Xiao Hao is so anxious."

"If you want to have a daughter-in-law, you are also anxious."

"Oh~~~"

There was another meaningful sound from behind, oh, Yan Hao staggered under his feet, or Sheng Heng had quick eyes and hands, and hugged the person, so that he did not fall. Suddenly, Yan Hao felt that the sound behind him had not subsided, louder. Up.

The two passed through a forest and knew that there were no people around, so Yan Hao asked Sheng Heng aloud: "When did you come back."

"Ten minutes ago." Sheng Heng replied honestly.

"Then why don't you go back to the dormitory to rest first, the spacecraft that has been sitting for so long must be tired." Yan Hao noticed a faint tiredness from between Sheng Heng's eyebrows.

"But I want to have lunch with you first."

Sheng Heng's voice was low and soft, very different from what he usually said, scratching Yan Hao's heart like a cat's claw, making his heart itchy.

Could it be that this is the legendary acting like a baby.

"You... are you acting like a baby?" Yan Hao asked unbearably.

Sheng Heng, who was trying to create an ambiguous atmosphere, was taken aback, but then smiled and nodded.

It really is acting like a baby.

"Then, let's go eat." Yan Hao agreed immediately.

No wonder the senior said that he acted like a baby if he wanted something, but it's hard to refuse such a thing as acting like a baby.

Although Yan Hao is also very good at talking on weekdays, Yan Hao seemed to talk better just now. Sheng Heng's deep eyes darkened, and he came to act like a baby: "I still want to kiss you."

Yan Hao, who was about to lower his head to drag Sheng Heng to the cafeteria, suddenly stiffened. He looked up at Sheng Heng, then looked around and found that there were no people around, and then said with a small mosquito-like voice: "You...you didn't ask before."

Whether it was the kiss when he first confessed, or the few kisses that followed, Sheng Heng asked him his opinion, every time he kissed him. And every time he didn't refuse, why suddenly he asked now, which is really embarrassing.

Seeing Yan Hao’s red apple-like face, Sheng Heng wanted to lower his head and gnaw up immediately. Thinking about this, his body also bent down very honestly, but Yan Hao did not move during the whole process. The deputy is waiting for him.

Sheng Heng's heart moved and changed his trajectory. On one side of his cheek, his lips were pressed against Yan Hao's earlobe: "But... I want you to take the initiative to kiss me once."