Chapter 109: Cure

Sheng Heng talked about Sheng Zhuo’s mental power to Yan Hao at the moment, and then said: “Big brother’s situation is special, he can’t really leave the battlefield to cultivate, so he can only find a way to stabilize the situation. But the pharmacist at the base is not. I am good at treating the sea of ​​knowledge, so I would like to ask you to contact Master Wen for help."

Sheng Zhuo heard that Yan Hao still had friendship with the master of pharmacy Wen Lao, and suddenly he was surprised: "Xiao Hao, do you still know Wen Lao?"

"I helped Wen Lao calculate the data once." After Yan Hao finished speaking, he suddenly remembered something and asked, "Senior, didn't you give the phantom potion to the eldest brother?"

"Phantom potion?" Sheng Zhuo looked at Sheng Heng suspiciously.

Sheng Heng shook his head: "It was originally meant to be given, but there was a problem with the eldest brother's Zhihai, so I didn't take it out."

Before using the Phantom Potion to increase mental power, the user must cultivate for a period of time to make his mental power reach the best and most stable state, so as to ensure that when the Phantom Potion is effective, the mental power will not be due to the potion. The effect is too exciting and counterproductive. Before, Yan Hao even said that the sequelae will be very serious from the spiritual power of A+ to the S grade. Where can Sheng Heng dare to use the phantom potion for his elder brother.

"You brought me the phantom potion?" Sheng Zhuo caught the point.

"Before I accidentally got some blood from wild phantom beasts, and then because of Xiaohao's relationship, I asked Wen Lao's personal disciple Xia Yi to make it with the latest and improved phantom medicine prescriptions. Xiaohao said, to enhance the spirit. The chance of power level is very high, and Sima Mingxuan also used the blood of wild phantom beasts to advance to S rank.” Sheng Zhuo had been out on missions before, and Sheng Heng couldn’t contact him, so he didn’t. Tell him about the Phantom Potion.

Sheng Zhuo knew that Sima Mingxuan had advanced to the S-level mental power, and it was also the A+ level mental power, and Sheng Zhuo had secretly envied it more than once. So when Sheng Heng said that the Phantom Potion he brought to him was likely to enable him to be promoted successfully, Sheng Zhuo's eyes burst into enthusiasm. But just for a moment, the light dimmed again.

Just like what Sheng Heng said earlier, there was a problem with his sea of ​​consciousness, and he was not suitable for taking Phantom Potion at all. It may be possible to take it after a long-term cultivation, but it is impossible for him to leave the battlefield and thoroughly cultivate for two years.

"Take it as a reward for the army's merits." Sheng Zhuo quickly adjusted his emotions.

Phantom potions that can smoothly advance A+ mental power are unparalleled temptations for fighters. I can’t use it myself, but I can leave it to other people in the Legion who have made outstanding contributions to the Federation and the Legion. It can even attract some outstanding mecha fighters who want to advance to S grade with their own mental power level A+.

"Big brother." Sheng Heng looked at his elder brother disapprovingly.

"Among the three legions, our corps has the least level 9 mecha fighters. With this phantom potion, maybe we can have one more level 9 mecha fighter." Sheng Zhuo smiled.

Originally, he could almost be promoted to level 9 mecha fighter, but his mental power has been unstable during this period, and it was delayed.

Hearing this, Sheng Heng quietly clenched his fists, if it weren't for his hand to be scrapped, the eldest brother wouldn't have so much pressure.