Chapter 116: Sale token

Soon, two students in junior uniforms came over. As soon as they approached, Cheng Wenkang automatically took a step forward to remind each other of his existence. As a result, the two of them only glanced at the mechas behind Cheng Wenkang and Cheng Wenkang, and greeted Yan Hao directly.

"Hello, I'm Longsu from the third and second squad, level six mecha division."

"Bei Qingwen, junior second class, sixth-level mecha division."

The introductions of the two were very brief, but Cheng Wenkang was shivering.

I'm going, aren't these two goods the first and second place in the second class? Half a year ago, he was a level six mecha division. He was completely different from the level 6 mecha he just got, which was actually just a parallel import of a level five mecha division.

Can't beat, what should I do?

"Hello, I'm Yan Hao, I already have a partner." Yan Hao waited for the other party's request for a partner, and directly refused.

The expressions of the two changed slightly, but they still said, "We know that your partner is Sheng Heng from the junior class, and we have followed him to two actual combat drills. In fact, our juniors' actual combat drills are the same. So partnering with us will not increase your workload too much."

The two obviously did work.

"Sorry, I don't plan to match the new partner." Yan Hao insisted.

Both of them were obviously disappointed, but they were both more gracious. They nodded and left, and left the training ground directly. They didn't look for other partners in it. They saw that they came specifically for him.

When Cheng Wenkang saw them leaving, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

It was just that he took a breath, and he immediately walked over to a senior. This person's requirements were simpler. There was no need for Yan Hao to follow him out to act in actual combat. He only needed Yan Hao to help him check and repair the mecha when he returned to school.

When Cheng Wenkang heard this, he couldn't help but roll his eyes sharply. He didn't need a partner to accompany him in the battle. He only needed to help repair the mecha in his free time. Then, what kind of partner do you find, just go to the mecha repair room outside to find someone.

Perhaps Cheng Wenkang's roll of eyes was too obvious, and the senior student glanced at him inadvertently.

Cheng Wenkang spoke cleanly. This is also a level six mecha division, and he is already a senior. After a year of high-intensity combat, he must be unable to fight.

"Then can I order something from you?" Seeing that Yan Hao rejected his partner's request, the senior student immediately proposed another one.

"What's the reservation?" Students in the Mecha Manufacturing Department can sell the things they made, such as energy blocks, and some mecha parts, when they are in school. Yan Hao also made money by selling energy blocks at the beginning, but later Learning from Pang Lao, there was no shortage of money or materials, so I never got these things again.

"The pair of particle cannons on Sheng Heng's mecha." Senior senior said.

The video of Sheng Heng’s single killing of the ninth-level Zerg has been looped countless times on the Internet. The layman may see something, but the mecha fighters who have been on the battlefield and fighting with the Zerg can see it. His pair of particle cannons Power is definitely not the strength of level six weapons. That is a pair of ion cannons with a power close to the eighth level.