Chapter 129: Yan Hao's threat

"Why?" Lu Siying was a little surprised.

"There is no reason, I just don't want to help." After rebirth, Yan Hao has no more scruples, and will not pray for the maternal love he never gets to do what he doesn't want to do in order to please his mother, so he doesn't even bother to find a reason. Up.

After speaking, he even had a sense of relief after liberation.

"Xiao Fei is your brother, Ming Xuan is his boyfriend, not to mention Ming Xuan was injured to defend the Federation, he is a hero of the Federation..."

"Mother, since I was little, I have always hated Yan Fei." Yan Hao interrupted Lu Siying's impassioned words. These words are useful when he still cares about Lu Siying, but when he doesn't care, these words are He sounds like nonsense.

Lu Siying frowned, and just about to open her mouth, Yan Hao interrupted her again: "I hate him, so I won't help him, even if you force me."

"Yan Hao, what are you talking about?" Lu Siying couldn't believe what she heard. How could Yan Hao dare to talk to her like this, and what would mean to force him?

Yan Hao ignored Lu Siying’s anger and continued: “As for Sima Mingxuan, if he is a hero of the Federation and is injured, there will be a tenth-level pharmacist in the Federation and the best medical team. What is the need for me? A student who turned to repair mecha halfway and was not even a third-level pharmacist came to help with the treatment."

Yes, isn't Ming Xuan the future heir of the Sima Army? As one of the three major army regiments of the Federation, how could there be no top pharmacist in the Sima Army?

Thinking of this, Lu Siying stopped mentioning Yan Hao's help, but she still taught a lesson: "Yan Hao, you always say that your dad and I like Xiao Fei more, but look at yourself, little belly chicken intestines. Selfish and competitive, which one is likable?"

"You are right, so it is right that you don’t like me. You don’t have to like me in the future. I won’t be angry because you like Yan Fei more. From now on, you can give Yan Fei everything in the family, whether it’s connections or money. Fly, I won’t fight anymore."

"What do you mean, do you want to break away from your family?" Yan Hao completely angered her with a nonchalant look.

Angry again?

Yan Hao sighed helplessly, and said a little tired: "I am arguing with Yan Fei, you are angry, if I don't fight with Yan Fei, you are still angry, why?"

Lu Siying was dumb, she couldn't answer this question, but she felt depressed, and finally slammed the door out angrily.

Finally cleansed.

Yan Hao breathed a sigh of relief, washed and picked up the mecha on the table, and continued cleaning. He disassembled the parts, and then reassembled them one by one. I don't know how long it took to assemble, the optical brain terminal suddenly vibrated.

Yan Hao glanced at the screen, his eyes suddenly brightened, and a sweet smile appeared on his cold little face: "Senior."

The person who called the communication was Sheng Heng. Sheng Heng was wearing white casual clothes with a towel on his shoulders and his hair was still stained, as if he had just taken a shower: "Where are you?"

Sheng Heng found that the environment in which Yan Hao was living was neither a school dormitory nor a Federal Research Institute, and couldn't help but ask.

"I'm at home." Yan Hao said.

"Home? Are you back to Z Star?" Sheng Heng reacted immediately.

"Ok."