Chapter 47: Assessment

Old Pang's laboratory is much larger than Professor Qin's, but the layout is similar. When you enter the door, there is also an open inspection room. In the middle of the inspection room stands a mecha more than ten meters high. As soon as Yan Hao's gaze came in, it fell on the mecha.

This is an advanced mecha, at least level 8 or higher. From the first glance when he saw the mecha, Yan Hao could see it, because only mechas above level eight had such a complicated and precise circuit.

"This is a level nine mecha." Old Pang's voice suddenly sounded.

Yan Hao returned to his senses and bowed deeply in the direction of Pang Lao: "Hello Professor Pang."

"Do you want to touch it?" Pang Lao asked with a grin.

Yan Hao was taken aback for a while, and it took him a while to realize that Old Pang was talking about the ninth-level mecha: "No... no need."

This is a level nine mecha, I dare not touch it.

Obviously wanting to touch it, but forcing myself not to look at it, this expression looks really pitiful and cute.

"Then take the exam first. If you pass the exam, you can come to help me every week in the future. My job during this period is to complete this nine-level mecha." Pang Lao said.

So as long as you pass the exam, you can just touch the mecha? Not only touch, but can also see the process of Pang Lao making mecha?

Yan Hao's eyes lit up as soon as he rubbed it, and a raging flame ignited in his chest: "I will definitely work hard!"

It has been a long time since he has not tried so hard to do one thing.

"Very good. Come with me." Pang Lao took Yan Hao to a room full of various mecha parts. More than three main parts, even if you pass."

"Level 5 mecha?" Yan Hao was taken aback, "Professor Pang, I haven't learned how to make parts."

"You don't need to make it, you just need to assemble it, just like you assembled the Pamela radar a few days ago." As he said, Fatty was a little free on the console, and the virtual screen appeared, "There are five-level mechas here. You can assemble any part according to the instructions for the assembly of parts of each part. After the exam is completed, or if you give up, just press the button next to it. Is it clear?"

"Clear." Yan Hao nodded.

"That's a good start." Old Pang smiled encouragingly, and turned around and walked out of the room.

After Pang Lao left, only Yan Hao was left in the room. Yan Hao clicked on the catalog of the manual and scanned it roughly. There were thousands of main parts inside. Yan Hao thought for a while, and directly determined the arm position of the Level 5 Mecha.

During this period of time, in order to modify the line, he disassembled and installed the purchased four-level mecha arms, installed and dismantled, so in terms of familiarity, he is most familiar with mecha arms. Although the level five mecha is more complicated than the level four mecha, some parts have the same function.

Yan Hao randomly selected three parts, and then began to quickly browse the manual. The manufacturing of level four mechas and the manufacturing of level five mechas are a watershed. There is an essential difference between them, that is, mental power is needed in the manufacturing of level five mechas.

After reading the manual twice back and forth, Yan Hao knew that the assembly of the parts of the fifth-level mecha was not complicated. The only thing that was complicated was the guidance of mental power. A complete mecha has thousands of parts. Many of these parts require mental energy from the manufacturer. However, it is impossible for a mecha maker to make every part by himself, so when assembling , You need to use spiritual guidance and connection.