Chapter 113: We single kill

As Sheng Heng rushed to the ninth-level Zerg, the rescue of the base also came one after another. All the mecha fighters that could be mobilized had already rushed to the periphery of the battlefield, only because they were prevented by the ninth-level Zerg's mental shock wave and could not get close. And when the shock wave suddenly disappeared, all the mech fighters on standby burst out and rushed to the battlefield with lightning speed.

Among them, a pair of soldiers headed by Qiu Zi'an flew in the direction of Sheng Heng and the ninth-level Zerg for the first time, wanting to support Sheng Heng, but they had just approached and saw an incredible scene.

Black Soul drew a gun and turned around, standing tall and tall, with an aura of 80 meters. Behind him, a huge ninth-level zerg, with stiff limbs, quietly suspended in the air.

Level 9 bug, dead?

This was Qiu Zian's first reaction.

Sheng Heng killed?

This is Qiu Zian's second reaction.

So handsome!

Qiu Zian didn't control it, and slammed a fist on the console.

"Warning, warning, as a qualified mecha warrior, please take good care of your mecha." Qiu Zian's alarm was smashed out by Qiu Zi'an.

At the other end of the space, at the moment when the mental shock wave disappeared, the guards of the Federation responsible for protecting Zhong Lao's safety, and some of the soldiers who had not been defeated by the previous attack also recovered their combat power. They maneuvered the spacecraft and cooperated with the rescue of the base to quickly clean the surrounding low-level Zerg.

These low-level zergs were originally controlled by the ninth-level zerg to attack. At this time, the ninth-level zerg died, and they lost their determination to defeat the dead, one by one dodged in the sky. , It was quickly broken up.

Yan Hao always remembered Sheng Heng in his heart. Seeing that the spacecraft had escaped from the encirclement of the Zerg, and the scene outside the window could be seen again, he immediately rushed to the window and looked in the direction of Sheng Heng just now.

In the distance, through layers of artillery fire, and countless Zerg figures fleeing, Yan Hao saw the tall figure turning around with a gun at a glance.

Yan Hao's eyes widened suddenly, and the world seemed to be quiet.

In the distance, Sheng Heng determined that the ninth-level zerg was dead, and ignored Qiu Zi'an's excited roar in the communication channel, and looked up at the silver-white spacecraft in the distance.

Xiao Hao, waiting for him.

And as soon as he raised his head, Yan Hao's gaze happened to look over. It was obvious that neither of them could see each other, but there was a subtle emotion hovering between their hearts.

The senior is okay, he also killed the ninth-level zerg, he came to me.

"Awesome!" The Barbie screamed fiercely as he looked at the black mecha that came up in the air.

Sure enough, the sky, the mecha, and the battlefield are the romance of men. Why didn't I think so much about mecha manufacturing?

"Reluctantly worthy of my apprentice." Behind Barbie, Zhong Lao also saw the mecha coming from the sky from the takeaway, the expression on his face was very complicated.

Ten years ago, in order to ask for a mimic mech for Sheng Heng, Admiral Sheng and his wife brought a generous gift to the door and begged him personally. At that time, he felt that the low-level mimic mech had no effect, even if he gave Sheng Heng at that time. , It just added a level six mecha fighter to the world. And just now, it was such a level six mecha fighter that he didn't think was very useful, killed the level nine Zerg and saved his life.