Chapter 73: deviation

"Wait for me." Outside the canteen, He Shao chased him for a while before catching up with Yan Hao.

Yan Hao glanced back and saw that Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan had not chased them out, so he slowed down and stood there waiting for He Shao.

"Why are you running?" He Shao said in a huff, "Are we two still afraid of your weird brother?"

"They are also two people." Yan Hao said.

"Two people? Did they know the person who helped him just now?" He Shao asked.

"Yeah." More than knowing, they are the two heroes in the book.

"That's okay, two on two, I won't necessarily lose in a quarrel." He Shao channeled himself.

"I don't want to see them." He Shao is not the supporting actor in the original book, but Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan are the male protagonists in the book. Yan Hao is not sure if He Shao will be accused of offending Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan. The plot impact, he didn't want He Shao to take risks before it was determined.

"Yes, your brother, every time he comes here, he has an expression that seems to be bullied by you, and I feel nauseous when he sees it." He Shao said.

"Go, don't mention him, let's go back and review the road map." Yan Hao said.

Soon after Yan Hao left, Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan also walked out of the canteen.

"Senior, thank you for helping me just now, otherwise I might be injured. My name is Yan Fei, a freshman in the School of Pharmacy. If the senior is useful to go to my place in the future, he can come to me at any time." Yan Fei towards Sima Ming Xuandao thanked.

"Your name is Yan Fei? Your name is very similar to Yan Hao's." Sima Mingxuan raised his eyebrows.

Why now everyone has to ask Yan Hao when they hear their name?

Yan Fei was slanderous in his heart, but it didn't show up at all on the face, and calmly replied, "Yan Hao, it's my brother."

"You are brothers? No wonder the names are so similar. You just said that you are also a freshman. You and your brother are both freshmen. Are you twins?" Sima Mingxuan asked.

"No, my brother is one year older than me. He rebuilt for a year in the first year of junior high." Yan Fei said.

"Yan Hao rebuild? No, he's so smart." Sima Mingxuan subconsciously didn't believe it.

"Senior, familiar with my brother?" Yan Fei is not stupid. He heard it out. The man in front of him is changing the law to inquire about Yan Hao's situation.

"It's not very familiar, I've seen it a few times." Sima Mingxuan smiled and said, "I am from the mecha department, and your brother is from the mecha manufacturing department, so I can't help but pay more attention."

"Is my brother's performance in the mecha manufacturing department very good?" Yan Fei asked.

"Why, don't you know?" Sima Mingxuan asked in surprise.

"The seniors don't know something. My brother didn't learn mecha manufacturing in middle school. He studied pharmacy just like me." Yan Fei explained, "but I don't know what happened. After going to university, he suddenly switched to pharmacy. After taking the test of mecha manufacturing, although my brother is very smart, he certainly can't keep up with other students in basic knowledge."

"It turns out that Yan Hao's middle school learns pharmacy, no wonder he can make grade six tranquilizers." Sima Mingxuan said suddenly.

When he was in the base before, he wondered how Yan Hao, a student of mecha manufacturing, could make medicine. It turned out that he studied pharmacy in middle school.