Chapter 168: Is it the insect king?

The emergence of mutant insects is the biggest threat to this infestation. In order to kill these mutant insects, the military has already lost several ninth-level mechas. It can be said that more than half of the federation's high-level combat power has been lost. But Sheng Heng, only relying on one person, only took less than ten minutes to kill the mutant worm in the center of the swarm.

The entire battle process was simultaneously broadcast live on the military’s intranet by the mecha’s built-in camera, and uploaded to the headquarters of the various bases at the same time. Everyone who saw this scene stopped their movements in shock, as if time was for this. —Stopped momentarily.

Soldiers are not afraid of war or death. What they fear is that there is no hope. When the mutants raided the Federation, although many people died, they did not despair, because the Federation's high-level combat power did not fight. But when all 9th-level mechas, even 10th-level mechas went out but failed to annihilate these mutant insects, their hearts were cast over a layer of shadow.

In the battle against mutant insects, the federation's advanced combat power suffered heavy losses, and it is uncertain whether these mutant insects can be killed in the end. Okay, even if you are optimistic, the Federation can kill the remaining mutant insects, but by then the Federation's high-level combat power has almost been lost. At that time, only ordinary ninth-level zerg will appear, how should the Federation respond?

What's more, there is a bug king behind the mutant bug. The tenth-level mecha is the federation's combat power corresponding to the insect emperor's reserve. Now all mutant insects have been used up. If the insect emperor appears by then, how will the Federation resist it. So they were desperate, desperate for the future of the Federation, until the blue mecha reignited their hope.

The Federation still has extra power,? There are more than ten level mechas, and they have combat power that surpasses mutant insects.

"Won, we won."

I don't know who shouted first, and then the whole army screamed excitedly. That is a cry for victory and for the future.

"Sheng Heng, put on a handsome POS." General Xiao said to Sheng Heng through the internal channel, "The whole Federation is watching you."

Sheng Heng was first-stunned, and then immediately realized that he needed to inject a booster to the soldiers whose morale was now low.

Sheng Heng controlled the mecha and flew to the top of the mutant insect's body. He threw the Xuan Ming spear in his hand-an extremely beautiful spear, and then fiercely went down-stroked,-purple lightning shot out, sinking into the mutation. The body of the worm, and then, the huge body of the mutant worm was divided into two, with different heads.

This scene was brutal and bloody, but it seemed like a stimulant was injected into the blood of the Federation soldiers, making them bloody.

Ares Army Corps,-Inspection Room.

Yan Hao was being held in his arms by the excited Dia, shaking firmly: "Too awesome, too powerful, Sheng Heng killed mutant insects alone, hahahaha..."

Yan Hao was also very excited. He is not a soldier. Although he has been to the front several times and experienced some dangers, he has never felt as passionate as he is now.

He looked at the mecha standing in the void with the gun in the video. It was the mecha he made. The senior used the mecha he made to kill the mutant insect. Therefore, the mutant insect was killed by him.

Yan Hao—he thought he was a gentle person, he didn't like people with rude temperament, but at this moment, watching Sheng Heng brutally cut the mutant insect's body in the video, he almost shouted out—voice : The senior is so handsome.