Chapter 148: Associated Stone

The sooner the ore is found, the sooner the research on the advanced mimic mech can begin, and the journey to the resource star cannot be delayed. The two asked their respective head teachers for leave, and boarded the spacecraft to Resource Star early the next morning.

Three days later, the two arrived at Resource Star, and they didn't care about rest and adjustment. They rented a local off-road mining vehicle and set off.

"According to our speed, it will take two days to drive to the place you said." Yan Hao held a map in his hand. Someone on the map marked the names of many minerals in black fonts, densely packed almost all over. A small half of the map is exactly the one that Sheng Heng hand-painted after using his mental power to detect it.

"Xiao Hao, you go to the back and sleep for a while. I'll just drive by myself." As soon as he got off the spaceship, Yan Hao's physique was not as good as him, and Sheng Heng was afraid he would be tired.

"I'm not sleepy yet." Yan Hao.

"Then go to rest later when you are sleepy." Sheng Heng did not force him.

"Okay." Yan Hao nodded his head, lowered his head and continued to look at the map, his gaze swept over every font written by Sheng Heng himself. Those fonts seemed to glow, one by one lit up, illuminating his. Starry sky.

Yan Hao secretly glanced at Sheng Heng and saw that he was looking ahead intently. He carefully turned on the camera function of the light brain and took a photo of the map in his hand and sent it to He Shao.

After a while, He Shao’s news came back, and his words were full of excitement: [I go, I go, Hao, as expected, you are the best to me. With this map, it’s easy when I go to Resource Star One hundred times, did the resident officer of Resource Star give it to you? 】

Yan Hao: [No, it was given to me by the senior. 】

He Shao: [The guards of the resource star belong to the God of War Corps? 】

Yan Hao: [No, this map was used to detect the earth veins with mental power when the senior came last time and marked it out with his own hands. 】

He Shao: 【……】

He Shao: [I thought you gave me the map to help your classmates, but was it just to show affection? 】

Yan Hao saw the three words Xiu Enai, his eyebrows curled, and he glanced at Sheng Heng quietly. Seeing that he was not looking here, he continued typing: [He Shao, when the senior came to Resource Star last time, I paid Did not confess to him, but he helped me draw this map. You said, did he like me at that time? 】

He Shao: [I am in class. 】

He Shao can't talk anymore. It's already miserable to be fed dog food. Do you want him to help collect dog food?

Yan Hao did not continue to disturb He Shao. He raised his head and looked out of the car, comparing it with the map in his hand from time to time. Every time he reached a place marked on the map, his eyes would shine brightly, and then he used his light brain to shoot. a photo. At the beginning of the period, Sheng Heng didn't feel any abnormality. It wasn't until three consecutive times that Sheng Heng had passed the marked ground on the map when Sheng Heng reacted fiercely. But he didn't break it either, but his mood suddenly rose, as if the yellow sand outside the car had turned into spring rain, lingering and intoxicating.

The car approached the destination in the evening of the next day, and the two got out of the car and stood on a hill looking far away.

"That's where the phantom beast was discovered." Sheng Heng pointed to a forest not far away.