Chapter 143: You don't have to wait

"Why are you here?" Sheng Heng walked two steps to meet Yan Hao.

"You have been out for too long, Wen Lao is a little hungry, I will come out to help him get some food, and come to you by the way." Yan Hao asked casually, "I just looked for a circle and didn't see you, where did you go? "

"We went to talk about something." Sheng Heng said.

"Oh." Yan Hao said oh before asking again.

"Let's go back."

"Wait a moment, a plate of fried noodles was very fragrant just now, I'll go get some."

"I'll accompany you." As they said, the two went to the place where the fried noodles were put, and Ye Chen, who was deliberately one step behind, speeded up his pace and walked to the seat where Wen Lao was.

Wen Lao saw that only Ye Chen came back, and said in amazement: "Why are you alone?"

"The two of them are still picking food, I don't want to be a light bulb and I will come back first." Ye Chen said.

"It's better to be young." Wen Lao smiled and shook his head.

Three days passed in a blink of an eye, and the spacecraft landed on Capital Star on time.

The spacecraft was picked up by his apprentice Xia Yi before Wen Lao left. Before leaving, he warmly invited Ye Chen to visit his medicine garden. It can be seen that the past few days of contact with Wen Lao spacecraft appreciate Ye Chen. Ye Chen fully agreed, saying that if he had time, he would definitely visit him. Soon after Wen Lao left, the car sent by the Institute to pick up Yan Hao also arrived.

"Ye Chen, what partner are you going to, do you want us to send you a ride?" Yan Hao asked Ye Chen.

"No, my boyfriend is already on the way to pick me up. If I leave with you, he will be angry, just like last time." Ye Chen blinked at Yan Hao.

as usual? A scene that was not suitable for children immediately appeared in Yan Hao's mind, and his voice suddenly stuttered: "Then...then I won't bother you."

Ye Chen's boyfriend? Sheng Heng thought, but didn't say anything.

It is not possible to park for a long time near the port. As soon as the two got in the car, the car drove away immediately. At this time, a long, cold-looking person walked out of the crowd and came quietly behind Ye Chen.

"Did you really decide to choose the God of War Army?" the man asked.

Ye Chen turned his head and smiled and asked, "Why, don't you agree?"

"You are the God of War Corps chosen because of the relationship between Yan Hao and Sheng Heng. They are not married yet, and their relationship can easily change."

"What you said makes sense, maybe I will break up with you next minute?" Ye Chen smiled.

The man’s face darkened: "How can we be the same as them? Our relationship has gone through the test of life and death. Don’t break up every time you disagree with me. If it’s just me, no matter how you choose, I have no opinion. But with 10,000 people in the Demon Dream Legion, as the head of the group, I always have to be more cautious."

"That's what you didn't see. At that time, Yan Hao had an accident on Z Star, and Sheng Heng was flying all the way to Z Star in the starry sky. Vaguely, you crossed the worm tide to save my shadow." Ye Chen said.

"It turned out to be because of me." The man's face raised a touch of complacency.

"Then... do you have any comments?" Ye Chen raised his eyebrows and smiled, the corners of his eyes and brows were charming.