Chapter 9: I have no friends

He Shao didn't know if Yan Hao deliberately humiliated himself, but it is absolutely true that he can complete a level three energy block in ten minutes. For the peat, the tertiary energy block and the first-level energy block actually use the same time. No, he was just getting started at that time, maybe he can do it in five minutes now, is this still a human?

He Shao watched as Yan Hao made the two stocks of materials into energy blocks together, the whole person was already like withered weeds, with no vitality.

"It seems very easy to do, but I don't know how effective the energy block I made is for energy supply." Yan Hao looked at the energy block he had made with a worried expression on his face.

The process of making energy blocks is to reorganize the energy of the riots into stable energy that can be used by mechas, but in the process of energy supply, the efficiency of the energy blocks is directly related to the use time of the energy blocks.

When the energy block is given to the mecha function, there will be a part of the energy loss, and this loss is the efficiency of the energy block. The higher the efficiency, the longer the energy supply time, and the better the properties of the energy block. What determines efficiency is determined by the process of combing energy by the manufacturer. Generally speaking, the efficiency of machine manufacturing is about 50%, and the energy block produced by a skilled mecha maker can reach 80%.

Therefore, to measure whether the energy block produced during the manufacture of a mecha is qualified, the limit is 50%. If the efficiency exceeds 50%, it is basically qualified, and if it exceeds 70%, it is excellent.

"Just your craft, the performance won't be too bad." He Shao heard Xueba's self-doubt and couldn't help but roll his eyes on the bed.

"Could I make it too fast, overlooked something, or the combing was not complete enough to affect efficiency?" Yan Hao always felt that the process of making energy blocks by himself was too simple, which was much easier than making potions before.

"Didn't you follow the textbook step by step? What do you think you have neglected?"

Yan Hao seriously recalled the process of his own production, but didn't find what he had neglected.

"I didn't find it." He Shao said in a puzzled way, "I said you are a college bully, how can you be so unconfident in the things you made."

"I just think it's too easy." Yan Hao said honestly.

He Shao clutched his chest, only felt that his little heart had been broken into scum, and he was abused and turned into ashes: "I said you are enough. If you show off, I will break with you."

"Yes... I'm sorry." Yan Hao paled and apologized in a panic.

Did you show off again? Does He Shao start to hate himself like those people in his previous life?

"Count you acquaintance."

Yan Hao looked at He Shao who was lying with his back to him, standing there hesitantly, wanting to say something, but didn't know how to speak. After a while, He Shao turned himself over, his eyes met with Yan Hao's nervous eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" He Shao asked strangely.

"I..." Yan Hao pursed his lips, and finally a touch of firmness flashed in his eyes. He looked straight at He Shao and asked, "Are we still friends in the future?"

Yan Hao was not a tangled person, but he rarely made friends in this life, and He Shao was still his roommate. Although the two had not been together for a long time, Yan Hao already liked He Shao a little. He didn't want to lose this friend, so he wanted to ask in person.