Chapter 112:

The two battleships behind the Black Soul, one on the left and the other, used the largest artillery fire to clear the road ahead. The Black Soul walked through the artillery fire all the way, avoiding the attack of the remnant Zerg, and quickly approached the ninth-level Zerg behind. .

"Is he trying to kill the ninth-level zerg? Is he crazy, the black soul is only six-level." Zhong Lao said in shock.

Yan Hao did not speak. At this time, he was already lying on the glass window, his eyes were staring at the voice in space.

"What's the matter with Sheng Zhuo, why didn't he come by himself?" Zhong Lao was very puzzled. No matter how good Sheng Heng was, he was only a student, and the mecha was only level six. To deal with the level 9 Zerg, let him come and die. What's the difference? Even if there are some wealthy secrets, in order to fight for property and status, it doesn't have to be so obvious if you want to kill your own brother.

"Big Brother Sheng Zhuo has a problem with his mental power, so he can't play at this time." Yan Hao explained.

"What?" Zhong Lao, who has been calm since the accident, finally panicked.

Sheng Zhuo had a mental power problem. He could understand that he could not play, but when he was unable to play, he did not replace other suitable mecha fighters. Instead, Sheng Heng, who had a high level of mental power, but was obviously insufficient, played. There is only one explanation.

The base is empty.

This is not as good as his guess by that brother just now.

With a few words of effort, the black soul driven by Sheng Heng has crossed most of the battlefield, the second half of the battlefield.

"Second Young Master, the warship has reached its limit." The voice of the warship pilot came from the communicator. Here, the cover of the battleship is no longer useful, and the range is too far to be accurate. And because of the spiritual shock wave of the ninth-level zerg, the warship could not get close.

"I see." After the words were over, Sheng Heng turned on the two eight-level particle cannons on his shoulders, and then subconsciously glanced at the energy saturation of the mecha.

98%.

Fortunately, he has a habit of keeping the mecha in the best energy state on weekdays, and then he fired the gun without hesitation.

The eighth-level particle cannon made by Pang Lao himself, although Bie Yanhao's energy converter weakened part of its power, its power was still objective. All the Zerg who tried to block the black soul were swallowed up by the eighth-level particle cannon. Countless fragments of limbs flew in space, but more Zerg races came one after another, they were not afraid of death, as if they had no fear.

The Black Soul's speed was reaching the extreme, he didn't dare to stop himself even for a moment, because once he stopped, the Zerg behind him would catch up. At this moment, Sheng Heng was the same as the Zergs around him, who were equally intrepid and fearless of death. Only the huge figure in front of him was in his eyes.

Finally, when one shot flew the last Zerg in front of him, the Black Soul finally passed through the encircling net of the lower Zerg. Behind the encircling net, the ninth-level zerg was being guarded by three seventh-level zergs, so it still didn't move, but turned to look in the direction of the spaceship, and opened its mouth.

There was no sound in the void. Sheng Heng didn’t know what his cry was like, but what he could see was that the lower zerg who was chasing behind him just turned around suddenly, and all flew towards the spaceship not far away. .