Chapter 38: Sheng Heng's arrangement

With Sheng Heng's departure, Yan Hao devoted himself to the study of the mimicry induction system, and the whole morning passed in a blink of an eye. He has basically mastered the programming method of mimicry induction system before. With the existing mimicry induction technology, most of the body movements can be simulated, but if you want to simulate human movements 100%, you must have a more powerful algorithm. To support.

Just like the human brain, a single thought can make the neurons in the human body respond, and then quickly mobilize the body. The more powerful the algorithm, the faster the transfer speed.

Yan Hao has seen all the wiring diagrams and found that the more advanced the mecha, the closer the wiring diagrams in the body are to the human body. The wiring in the mecha is like the meridians of the human body. The more complex the wiring, the more the mecha is. The more sensitive, the harder it is to control.

Therefore, controlling the mecha through mimic induction is the ultimate research direction of all mecha manufacturers.

Yan Hao's fingers were tapping on the virtual keyboard, and there were countless numbers scrolling up and down on the virtual screen, which was dazzling. But in the eyes of ordinary people, these values ​​are hardly clear. In Yan Hao's eyes, every line is meaningful. In his bright eyes, the big eyeballs kept moving up and down with the beating of the value, until the first result was verified.

"This algorithm can't work. The computing power can only be expanded by a hundred times. If you want to perfectly replicate the human body's movements, the amount of calculation must be at least one million times." Yan Hao frowned, and finished writing this casually. The calculations are saved and uploaded to a website called Apollo on Xing.com.

Yan Hao has been interested in mathematics since he was a child, and his knowledge of mathematics far exceeds that of his peers around him, but mathematics is a subject in which the more you know, the more problems you will encounter, and is there anyone around Yan Hao who can To answer these questions for him, in the end he could only turn to the network for help.

When he was only ten years old, he began to leave messages under the forums of major universities, asking various questions, and occasionally when a student or teacher who understood him saw it, he would help him answer it. After two or three years, Yan Hao's questions became deeper and deeper, and there was no answer. At this time, a netizen who would often answer questions for him gave him an address, saying that there were many mathematics geniuses in all walks of life, and asked him to ask questions there in the future.

It's a pity that later he was thinking about surpassing Yan Fei in pharmacy, and he spent less time on mathematics. Every day he measured the medicinal properties of various herbs in the laboratory, and then used some very simple mathematical formulas for him. , Solve the problem of pharmaceutical formulations. After such a long time, he has not been on this website for a long time.

After rebirth, he even forgot about this matter. He bought a robot before. He was not familiar with the mimic induction system. He didn't understand an algorithm very well. He couldn't find the information for a while, so he remembered this website.

Sure enough, there are many experts on this website. He intercepted a short section of the algorithm and posted it, and immediately someone left a message, and discovered that his formula was used for mimicry induction, and explained the principle of the algorithm to him below. . Of course, it's not detailed, but with Yan Hao's IQ, a little bit can be clear.

This website has many modules, including mecha, medicine, intelligent system, interstellar spacecraft, energy detection and other industries. Yan Hao browsed around and got a huge gain, and finally set his information as the aircraft deck.