Chapter 151: Seven-level mimic mech

Yan Hao asked Sheng Heng to be reborn.

Rebirth was the first mecha he made, but it was just an ordinary level six mecha, and its sense of existence was far inferior to its weapon "Haoyue". Except for the initial test period, Haoyue has been kept in the No. 1 inspection room by the God of War Corps. Because of this, Yan Hao did not encounter any resistance when he wanted to return to rebirth. Sheng Heng just said to his elder brother Sheng Zhuo, and he personally took the rebirth back to Capital Star.

After Yan Hao got the rebirth, he immediately began to retreat. He wanted to use the Phantom Stone to improve the performance of the rebirth in the shortest possible time to determine that a mecha completely covered by the Phantom Stone alloy could improve its performance. To what extent.

Time passed in a blink of an eye, and three months of time slipped away unknowingly. During these three months, in addition to eating and sleeping, Yan Hao has been using mental power to synchronize the phantom stone, waiting until the entire mecha is complete from the inside out. After being covered by the Phantom Stone alloy, he began to modify the rebirth system.

When the rebirth was first formed, it was a traditional mecha, but during the production process, Yan Hao has already prepared for future modifications. The internal wiring and core of the mecha have been replaced with the configuration required to run the mimic system, so The conversion process went very smoothly.

After refitting the system, Yan Hao's eyes fell involuntarily on Rebirth's back, where there was a strangely shaped weapon, it was "Haoyue". Speaking of the name Haoyue, Yan Hao was still very satisfied, at least it sounded countless times better than the little cute herb bag before. This unremarkable weapon, which was rated as Level 4 during the mecha level review, has now swept the entire Federation.

Two days ago, Yan Hao also heard He Shao say that because of the high lethality of "Haoyue" against Zergs below level 6, the Federal Ministry of Education has even considered changing the teaching materials, and plans to specifically add "Haoyue" to the future level 4 mecha training courses. "Haoyue" teaching course. The Federal Army has directly equipped all the mechas produced in the past six months with a "Haoyue". It can be said that "Haoyue" relied on its own strength to leave a strong mark in the history of mecha combat.

But even if "Haoyue" is powerful, it can only deal with Zergs below level 6, and the rebirth after the upgrade is no longer suitable for him.

"Do you want to make another weapon?" Yan Hao looked up at Rebirth, thinking about what kind of weapon should be equipped for Rebirth.

"Isn't there a ready-made one?" Pang Lao didn't know when he stood behind Yan Hao, looking up with him at the mecha that is about to let the Federation enter a new era of mecha.

"Ready-made?" Yan Hao puzzled.

"This mecha has been refitted, who are you going to drive for?" Pang Lao asked.

"Of course it's senior... You mean Xuan Ming spear?" Yan Haomeng reacted.

In the second semester of the sophomore year, Yan Hao upgraded the black soul. Although the upgraded black soul still did not cross the limit of the sixth-level mimicry mecha, the black soul's gun Xuan Ming was obviously not lethal enough. . It's not that the power of the Xuanming Spear has become weaker, but that as the zerg that Sheng Heng is facing becomes stronger and stronger, the Xuanming Spear appears to be insufficient. When refitting the system, Sheng Heng said that he wanted Yan Hao to help him make a new weapon, and Yan Hao also agreed, but later he was busy collecting and studying the role of the phantom stone, and gradually delayed this matter. Up. However, the design drawing was conceived early in the morning, and it was conceived by Yan Hao under the guidance of Pang Lao in combination with the characteristics of the Xuanming Gun itself.