Chapter 131: Brother save me

During dinner, Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao several times, his gaze seemed to remind Yan Hao that the time was almost up.

In fact, Yan Hao made the decision shortly after Sima Mingxuan left last night. Sima Mingxuan cut off all his contacts with the outside world, and he was determined to let himself prepare the liquid medicine for him. Since he couldn't avoid it, it would be better to deal with it. Sima Mingxuan only knew that the liquid medicine was calculated by himself, but he definitely didn't know how to calculate it and how to configure the liquid medicine. So I can pretend to agree, and then use the liquid medicine as an excuse to delay the time, as long as the seniors can rush over by another day.

And it doesn't matter if the delay doesn't pass. If it's a big deal, I will help him prepare the liquid medicine once. In his previous life, he helped Sima Mingxuan prepare medicinal solution. This medicinal solution must be formulated according to the person’s mental map. So even if Sima Mingxuan took away the medicinal solution formula, this formula would only treat the symptoms. If the root cause is cured, it will fail in at most half a year.

So when Sima Mingxuan looked at him frequently, Yan Hao wasn't very nervous, and still ate his own meal unhurriedly. But all this fell in Yan Fei's eyes, but it meant something different. Just like Sima Mingxuan clearly understands what Yan Fei likes him, Yan Fei also knows why Sima Mingxuan is with him.

The first time he got in touch with Sima Mingxuan was outside the laboratory building of the School of Pharmacy. That day, Sima Mingxuan came to the School of Pharmacy to find the dean. When he left, his mental power suddenly became agitated, and he did not bring a tranquilizer with him. He was on the spot. He fainted. It was he who moved the person into the laboratory, and found that his mental agitation was different from ordinary mental agitation, and it took a lot of work to formulate a potion that could stabilize his mental power. He clearly remembered that after Sima Mingxuan woke up, he knew that it was the medicine he had prepared for him, and that shocked expression. After that, Sima Mingxuan often came to the School of Pharmacy to look for him and even invited him to join the Sima Army.

Not long after he was threatened by Sheng Heng at that time, his application to join the institute was rejected. The design of Yan Hao's return to the School of Pharmacy failed. It was a time of frustration. At this time, Simamin was used to stretching his thighs all the time. How could he not hug. But the longer he has been in contact with Sima Mingxuan, the more clearly he will see that this man always puts his own interests first. If one day he doesn't need himself anymore, he will kick himself away without hesitation.

Yan Fei is confident. With his talent in pharmacy, Sima Mingxuan will always need him, but he knows that it is one thing. Seeing Sima Mingxuan in front of him, he pursues Yan Hao in the same way he was originally pursued. , His heart seemed to be severely cut with a knife.

Yan Hao, you bitch, you have to rob me in everything. Have you forgotten the lessons that you taught you before?

With a "pop", the bowl in Yan Fei's hand suddenly slipped from the edge of the table and fell to the ground, spilling a bowl of soup all over the floor.

Yan Fei cried out in pain, attracting the attention of everyone on the table, and Lu Siying walked over anxiously: "Xiao Fei, are you okay, are you hot?"

"fine."

"Why did the soup spill?" Lu Siying looked distressed.

"I was thinking about the prescription just now, so I was distracted." Yan Fei explained.

"I'll take a good rest after the holiday, and my hard work is not bad for a while." Although Father Yan said so, the admiration on his face was indeed unabashed.