Chapter 119: disinfect

"What's the matter with you?" Sima Mingxuan was also a little puzzled about Yan Hao's excessive reaction, but still had a gentle smile on his face.

"What did you want to do just now?" Yan Hao's voice even had some vibrato because of too much excitement.

"Me? I just saw your soup sticking to your face, so I can wipe it for you." Sima Mingxuan showed the tissue he was holding in his hand.

Sima Mingxuan is very smart and understands people's hearts. He knew that his behavior was a little abrupt, but no matter how abrupt Yan Hao felt, he couldn't blame him. He was just a senior who saw the soup on the corner of his younger brother's mouth and was eager to help wipe it off. He was gentle and caring.

But Yan Hao felt this way at this time, as if there was a bone stuck in his throat, and he couldn't get up because of the uncomfortable situation.

Seeing Yan Hao's appearance, Sima Mingxuan knew that his all-encompassing gentle moves didn't work. He suppressed his expression and leaned back, giving Yan Hao a safe space: "Sorry, I was abrupt."

Seeing Sima Mingxuan sitting back, Yan Hao felt his breathing eased, but in front of Sima Mingxuan, especially the illusion that he was regarded as Yan Fei just now made him a little sick. He couldn't eat this meal anymore.

Sima Mingxuan saw that Yan Fei was about to leave with the dinner plate, and a crack appeared on his gentle expression. He also stood up abruptly, "Senior brother, don't you eat it? I think you just took two bites."

"Can't eat it anymore."

"The schoolboy is so thin and has such heavy schoolwork every day. You should eat more." Sima Mingxuan persuaded, "If you think I'm disturbing you, I just pack it back to the dormitory to eat."

Sima Mingxuan has great art of speaking, expressing concern, concession, and grievance in two sentences. Obviously he wanted to go back to eat, but he wanted to say that he was sacrificing himself so much for Yan Hao.

Why hadn't he discovered that Sima Mingxuan was such a person before?

In the last life, Yan Hao didn't like Sima Mingxuan, the main reason was because of Yan Fei. He hated Yan Fei, so naturally he hated Yan Fei's partner. But other than that, Yan Hao didn't have much dislike for Sima Mingxuan, and even some appreciation. Sima Mingxuan is the Federation Marshal, a hero who resists the invasion of the Zerg and defends the Federation. Although he didn't want to admit it, Sima Mingxuan indirectly protected him when he was protecting the Federation, so when the research institute was about to allocate medicine for Sima Mingxuan to heal his injuries, he didn't choose to refuse because he hated Yan Fei.

"You and Yan Fei are together," Yan Hao asked.

Sima Mingxuan was startled, how did Yan Hao know? Could it be that Yan Fei told him?

"Did Xiao Fei tell you?" Sima Mingxuan said with a light smile, "I am together with Xiao Fei, and we will be regarded as a family in the future."

"We are not." Yan Hao said decisively, "I hate Yan Fei, very, very annoying, so I also hate you."

Sima Mingxuan didn't expect that Yan Hao would say such a thing. He was as smart as him, and he couldn't respond for a while.

"Also, don't use the flirtatious words when you and Yan Fei were together. It's disgusting." After speaking, Yan Hao didn't stop, turned and ran away from the canteen quickly.

Sima Mingxuan's expression at this time was a blushing red, biting his lip, and slamming his fist on the dining table in the cafeteria, attracting all the people in the cafeteria to look over, and then he left the cafeteria a little embarrassed.