Chapter 34: Undress

The first-year courses of Mecha Manufacturing Department are basically theoretical courses. Even if there are practical operations, they are all simple parts assembly and energy block production, so the final exam is completed in three days. Wait until the sophomore year, learn the specific mecha manufacturing, the test time will be lengthened.

After the final exam, the school has a vacation of almost two months, and most students choose to go home. He Shao also bought the ferry tickets in advance.

"Hao, are you really not going to my house?" Before leaving, He Shao was still trying to persuade Yan Hao to go back with him.

"Didn't you say it's all right, I will stay at school during the holidays." Yan Hao shook his head.

"But everyone is gone. I'm not at ease when you are alone in school. What if you are bullied." Since knowing Yan Hao, He Shao has found that he has an old mother's heart and always feels like himself. If one is not paying attention, the child will be bullied.

"I basically stay in the laboratory and will not be bullied." Head Yan Hao.

"It's because of this that I am worried. When you start the experiment, you will forget about eating and sleeping." He Shao suddenly became more worried. Let me ask how many people in this world will forget to eat and sleep.

"I'll set the alarm clock and remind myself to eat three meals a day." Yan Hao pushed He Shao out, "It's ten o'clock, you won't leave, you won't be able to catch up with the spaceship."

"Then you remember to eat."

Yan Hao has been sending He Shao to the floating car outside the school, and he has been able to get rid of He Shao's nagging. This feeling of being nagged made Yan Hao feel novel and warm. He had seen his parents nagging Yan Fei before, and whenever this happened, Yan Fei would always smile and dislike his parents. At that time he didn't understand, and he was obviously annoying, but why did he laugh?

Was it because of this warmth?

Yan Hao watched the car leave, turned around and walked inside the school. After walking for a while, he caught a glimpse of two familiar figures coming out of the school gate.

It is Yan Fei and Wu Mingchuan.

"Brother." Yan Fei also saw Yan Hao at this time, and ran a few steps to greet him.

Yan Hao had no choice but to stand still.

Wu Mingchuan also followed, with some disgust in his eyes, but did not speak.

"Are you going back today?" Yan Fei asked.

"I'm not going back." Head Yan Hao.

"You won't go back?" Yan Fei was taken aback, obviously surprised by Yan Hao's answer, "I haven't been home for almost half a year, brother, don't you want to be home?"

Yan Hao wanted to say that he didn't want home, and he didn't need to go back to that home by himself, but he knew that if he said that, Yan Fei would definitely have a lot of rhetoric waiting for him. When he finishes speaking a lot of words, he will be inexplicably wrong again. Yan Hao couldn't understand the logic in it.

And He Shao told him not to fight with people when he is away, and not to fight with people when Sheng Xuechang is away.

"I have something to do, so I won't go back." After speaking, Yan Hao was about to walk into the school.

"Brother." Yan Fei grabbed Yan Hao, not letting him go, "There is something more important than going home. I haven't seen you for half a year. My parents miss you."