Chapter 95: Misunderstand?

On the way back from the coffee shop to school, Yan Hao has been distracted, completely immersed in his own world in a daze. In response, Sheng Heng did not bother him, but walked silently on the outside of the road, blocking Yan Hao inside.

Yan Hao walked forward blankly, occasionally raising his eyes to look at Sheng Heng, and then twisting his eyebrows. It seemed very distressed, as if he was thinking about something. When he finished thinking, he continued to walk forward with his head down. .

Except for the first time that Yan Hao was staring at him with some doubts, Sheng Heng was calm along the way, even with some joy and expectation.

This is the prelude to the resuscitation of the little head! ! !

Moreover, judging from Yan Hao's current reaction, he didn't hate himself. Just thinking about it, Sheng Heng seemed to be floating.

Sheng Heng guessed well, and Yan Hao was indeed thinking about "Do you like Sheng Heng at all" along the way, a proposition that is very unfamiliar to him.

Yan Hao is a very focused and rigorous person. Once he starts thinking about medicines or mechas, he will easily fall into his own world. But this question is too difficult. It is completely different from mathematics and has no logical relationship at all. In desperation, Yan Hao decided to practice true knowledge.

"Brother Heng." Yan Hao stopped suddenly.

"Huh?" Sheng Heng accompanied him all the way. He was also full of thoughts along the way. At this moment, seeing Yan Hao finally recovered. Although the surface was still calm, his heart was nervous.

Did the junior brother really want to understand?

Do you like me or do you like me?

Why is he looking at me like that? Is he going to confess to me first?

The pure Yan Hao cannot see from Sheng Heng's calm complexion that he is so sullen in his heart, he is embarrassed for what he is going to say next. And his appearance in Sheng Heng's eyes has a different meaning.

Blushed! Could it be...

Sheng Heng's tense fingertips were shaking.

"I...I want to ask you for a favor, okay?" Yan Hao hesitated.

help?

Sheng Heng was a little disappointed: "You are so polite with me, if you have anything to do, just tell me, I will definitely help you."

Seeing Sheng Heng's promise so readily, Yan Hao was overjoyed and said directly, "I want to hold your hand."

Hold my hand?

Sheng Heng had just been disappointed with some cooling passion, and was instantly ignited, and even burned more intensely than just now: "Of course it can."

"You... don't you ask why?" Yan Hao asked in surprise.

"No." Is there any reason for holding hands? This is what I want to do every time I walk with you.

Sheng Heng chuckled lightly, and proactively stretched out his hand, with the palm facing up, and placed it in front of Yan Hao in an inviting gesture.

Yan Hao smiled back and gently put his hand up. The moment he shook his hands, he even squeezed Sheng Heng's hand on his own initiative.

The corner of Sheng Heng's mouth twitched slightly, his five fingers tucked together, and he naturally wrapped Yan Hao's hand.

The two quietly shook hands like this, standing in the small woods outside the mecha manufacturing department building, Yan Hao stared at the palms they were shaking intently, while Sheng Heng stared at the person in front of them intently.