Ch 553: She Jumped

Ying Li really wanted to hold back her emotions. She kept reminding herself that Gege was dead.

But if she had a chance to talk to him one more time, she would like to make sure to not make him worried about her anymore.

He should rest in peace. Someone like him deserved that, at the very least.

When Ying Li let herself burst out what was buried in her heart to this stranger, she didn't want to cry. To show that she was fine on her own

Unfortunately, she couldn't hide her emotion when it was related to Gege.

Although she reminded herself countless times in her heart that the other party was just a person with the same voice as his, that he was not her brother, every time she heard his voice, she felt like her brother was talking to her.

Gege was this princess' only weakness.

No matter how hard she tried, if Ying Li was in front of him, she couldn't control her emotions.

In front of him, she was not Ying Li, the princess of Yan, but Lily, his dear little sister, that wanted to be pampered by him.

So after years of not showing her emotion, bottling it all up in her heart, she showed it all to her "brother" like a child.

So cried. So much that she forgot why was here in the first place. There was only one thought in her heart, and that was how nice it would be if she could see her Gege again.

How much she wanted him to hug her.

Just when she thought that, the light on the balcony suddenly turned on.

The light was so sudden that it made Ying Li, who was accustomed to the dark, flinched at how sudden it was.

Then she heard the angry voice of the other party in front of her.

"Oy! Superstar! Knock first!" The man yelled, "And don't just open the light so suddenly. You wake Nian up!"

"Gege?" A child's voice echoed from the room.

"Hey there Nian," The man said soothingly, "Go to sleep."

She slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes.

She saw for the first time who she was talking to. The sight of this person made Ying Li let her bracelet fall from her grip.

His black hair and eyes matched the night sky. Her eyes widened at who she was looking at.

"Ah. Sorry. Forgot that she was here with you," A woman said, "By the way, why are you on the balcony?"

"Ugh. Please mind your own business," He sighed. Then he remembered he was not alone. He looked back at Ying Li and apologized, "Sorry about that. My roommate-. Umm... Miss? What are you trying to do?"

Now Ying Li could finally see his entire face.

Although there were some differences between both of them, the image of her Gege and this person easily overlapped with each other.

"Who's Lily? That's you silly! As your only good big brother, Ying Zhen, only I can call you that!"

This must be a dream. That was the only thing that made sense.

This was what Ying Li thought about her situation.

Was this really a dream? Besides that, where else can she see him alive?

But whether or not it was a dream, there was only one thing Ying Li wanted to do.

"Miss!" Lin Ye's eyes widened, "Hey! Hey! What are you doing?! This is the 30th floor! Don't jump!"