Ch 632: An Amazing View

The first thing Lin Ye saw was an unfamiliar hall. There were windows that were letting the glow of the moon pass through them, lighting up the hall a bit.

That was good and all but there was something that made him uncomfortable with the new situation he found himself in.

One, he did not see Nian anywhere near him.

Two, he could feel someone holding his shoulders.

Lin Ye broke free from the gasp that was holding him. His hand rushed to Maple and just when Lin Ye was about to pull it out and cut the person, he heard a familiar voice.

"Woah!"

He raised a brow at the figure that was in the shadows. When Lin Ye squinted his eyes at it, he finally knew who it was.

He put his hand away from Maple.

"Ah, sorry, sorry." Mostima put her hands together in front of her and said to Lin Ye apologetically, "I just want to surprise you."

In front of him was a smiling woman that had blue hair. Two staffs could be seen hanging behind her. Although dark, Lin Ye could easily see the features that only she would have.

The horns and halo on her head made him recognize who this person was.

He only knew one person who had both Sarkaz and Sankta traits.

Lin Ye stared blankly at Mostima who suddenly appeared in front of him.

"..."

Unsurprisingly, Lin Ye did not know what to say in this weird situation. Although he wanted to find her, this was not how he imagined it would play out.

"Hey, hey? Can you see me?" Mostima stretched out her hand, dangling in front of Lin Ye, and then deliberately said in a wildly exaggerated voice, "You really can't see me?"

Lin Ye came back to his senses and grabbed Mostima's hand.

"Mostima?!" He shouted. "Why are you here?!"

She giggled at his reaction.

"What are you talking about?" Mostima said with a smile, "Didn't you just come to find me?"

He sighed at her answer.

"I did, but this was not how I thought I was going to find you," He massaged his head. Then Lin Ye remembered something, "Ah, I forgot. I got a call just now."

"Good to know," He smiled at her, "Thanks for telling me this."

"Who is she to you?"

"Huh?"

That caught him off guard. He stared at Mostima and saw she was still smiling at him.

However, there was something different about this one that she was showing to him now. He just couldn't say getting a call from his sister was not something he expected to get when he was breaking into a prison. Seeing that his life was full of unexpected situations, Lin Ye was not that surprised by now.

Then he realized that he did not have his phone on him.

Not in his pocket or in his pocket.

It was gone.

When he looked around he found that there were only the two of them now.

Where was Nian?

When he placed his hand on Maple, he could only hear Mostima's heartbeat in this area.

Nian was not here

He looked at the girl that might be the reason why he was here now.

"Mostima, can you help me with something," Lin Ye raised a brow at her, "I am a bit confused now."