Ch 662: Burning The Nuisance

To say what they just heard from the vampire was surprising, was an understatement.

Before the situation became even more uncontrollable than what it was now, Kal'tsit intervened and asked the now mad medic.

"Okay Warfarin, what do you think of Lin Ye?"

Although Warfarin's suggestion was ridiculous, Kal'tsit knew that she should at least have a good reason for saying a claim that was as outlandish as hers just now.

"What do I think of him?" Warfarin looked at her in confidence as she puffed out her chest, "Of course, he's the most important thing to me in this world."

Eyes wide, everyone was speechless at how easily the vampire admitted this fact to the whole room.

However, the shock quickly disappeared when she continued on her rant.

"He's literally my most valuable specimen! I will gladly kill anyone who dares to take the chance of researching away from me!"

"..."

Warfarin's voice was full of passion. However, the rest did not share her energy as they stared at the Medic with a blank expressions.

"... Warfarin, just stop. Please," Kal'tsit couldn't take more of this anymore as her voice sounded tired. Her holding her forehead, she was trying her best to not kill the medic, "Can we talk about something else now?"

Not really caring about the stress that her boss was going through now, Warfarin nodded plainly.

"True."

She then looked back at the rest of them.

"Does Lin Ye still feel external stimuli now?" The vampire asked, "With being technically dead and all of that. We don't want to waste our time."

After asking this, everyone finally considered this.

"...That." Adnachiel scratched his chin, "I don't really know. As I said, all that I know about the demon is based on bedtime stories."

Nian looked at Lin Ye and glanced back at the vampire.

"He can still feel," To prove her point, Nian pointed at Lily, who was still holding Lin Ye's hand, "Because of her holding him, Gege still has a chance of coming back."

With this new information, Warfarin nodded.

"Good to know," Warfarin said, "Then we can give him external stimulation and see if he can be forced to wake up."

Although conflicted, Kal'tsit agreed with this idea.

"Are you suggesting we try shocking him awake?" She asked.

"It's not an electric shock." Warfarin shook her head and looked at Lin Ye's body, "If I have to make a guess about what is going on in this man's head, that demon we are dealing with must be doing something along the lines of making the perfect partner for Lin Ye right now."

She then sighed, "And I bet that shocking him wouldn't do much to him anyway."

Shocking wouldn't do much?

Why did she say that?

Did the man get shocked or something before?

And it did nothing to him?

Rather than going even deeper into this topic, Kal'tsit looked at Warfarin curiously.

"So what do we do then?" She asked

"We take his virginity, of course!" Warfarin exclaimed, "Such an intuitive stimulation is definitely better than the kind of little tricks that things could conjure up."