Ch 641: Rightful Emperor

Lin Ye wasn't really expecting to be glared at by one of his sisters while the other was sleeping blissfully beside him the moment he woke up.

sitting on the bed, Lin Ye glanced to his side to see Nian nudging him while sleeping. His face became soft as he smiled at her, before patting her on the head, Nian melted in his touch.

Then he heard a loud huff coming in front of him making him go stiff in his movement.

Slowly but surely moving his head to the front, Lin Ye saw Lily glaring down holes at him. Her clothes weren't the princess-like ones that she wore in yan, The jacket that he bought was covering her body and below it was a simple dark purple shirt. A pair of black jeans perfectly matched her whole top.

Her arms were folded under her chest and the sound of her foot tapping on the floor rapidly sent Lin a shiver, before smiling nervously at her while she was glaring at him.

He then let out a nervous giggle while staring at her.

"Gege, tell me, do you have the slightest idea why I am here?"

Just by her voice, Lin Ye had an idea of what she was feeling at the moment.

"...You missed me and wanted to meet me sooner than later?" He said unsure while slowly looking away from her.

His guess was quite wrong, as Lily walked slowly towards him, menacingly.

"I so happened to surprisingly visit Rhodes Island, to surprise someone" She leaned closer to his face, making Lin Ye move his head back with how close her face was to him, "When I went there, that someone was unsurprisingly missing on Rhodes Island. Do you KNOW who that someone was? GEGE?!"

"... Me?" Lin Ye raised both of his hands in front of him for his own safety, as he nervously smiled at her

"Gege, you Idiot!!" She screamed at him as she grabbed his collar and pulled his face close to her, inches away from their nose touching each other "Where were you, you idiot?! You know how the world treats someone like you! someone I cared about! Someone I lost and found again! And you just go on another adventure like a clueless gege! What were you thinking, Gege?!!"

Lin Ye wasn't able to say anything, his head was being violently shaken around by Lily while she was firing question after question towards him like a catastrophe.

Lin Ye thought Lily was about to make his head fall off his shoulders before she suddenly stopped and looked to his side. Her eyes widened at what she was looking at. Lin Ye followed her gaze to see Nian out from the blanket, wrapping her arms around his torso....He sweatdropped.

Did her brother get a prostitute!?!, Was he stupid?! He's stupid! Her gege was stupid! So stupid!

Saying Lily was mad was an understatement.

She was furious.

She was like a sarkaz on drugs for how furious she was

Before Lily could even scream and shake her gege like a piñata at what she was looking at she heard the woman mutter something under her breath.

"Gege..." Nian nudged closer to his stomach and tightened her hold on him, "Sleep... Headpats... Nice..."

He looked at Nian, before smiling and running his hand into the woman's white hair.

"It's alright, Nian," Brushing her hair from her face, Lin Ye smiled at her, "You can sleep more."

Rather than saying anything, Nian just hugged him a bit tighter, while leaning her head on his hand.