Ch 615: Snow's Interview

Yuki Kurotsuki.

Lin Ye could feel a migraine coming by just looking at the name on this resume that he was holding.

Luckily for Lin Ye, he was wearing his Doctor's helmet, hiding his expression from anyone.

He was now in a room and sat quietly as he read through the resume. In front of him were a table and a single chair. That was where he was going to interview new recruits that wanted to join Rhodes Island. While he was waiting for anyone to walk in to start the interview, he got bored and read some of the resumes in front of him.

Orchid arranged them so that he knew the turn of each person he needed to talk to. And the first one was the one that he was reading at the moment.

From what he was reading alone, Yuki was way overqualified to join them.

Yuki Kurotsuki.

[Basic File]

Code Name: Snow

Gender: Female

Combat Experience:7 years

Place of Birth: Higashi

Date of Birth: Jan. 20

Race: Oni

Height:171cm

Infection Status: Uninfected, confirmed by medical examination.

[Physical Exam]

Physical Strength: Standard

Mobility: Excellent

Physical Resilience: Standard

Tactical Acumen: Standard

Combat Skill: Excellent

Originium Arts Assimilation: Excellent

[Profile]

Snow, the self-described Wandering Oni Warrior, has no background beyond what she has revealed about herself. She said that her history was unimportant when pressed for further information. She refused to respond, thus there is no information about her history. Her document's worth is fairly restricted because it only contains the names of people she has to meet aboard the Landship. Although her name does imply that she is a superb operator, it may be something we need to take into account.

[Clinical Analysis]

Imaging tests reveal clear, normal outlines of internal organs, and no abnormal shadows have been detected. Originium granules have not been detected in the circulatory system and there is no sign of infection. At this time, this Operator is believed to be non-infected.

[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 0%

Operator Snow showed no symptoms of Oripathy.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0.12u/L

Operator Snow rarely comes into contact with Originium.

Lin Ye's brow twitched when he read her profile. He had a guess on whose name she told them.

And what was with the code name?!

As he was about to sigh at how tiring this might all be, the door of the room opened up. Lin Ye looked up from the resume to see a familiar face standing in front of him.

The beautiful woman standing in front of him had a thin frame and was slightly taller than most women that he knew. Maybe taller than Skadi even. Her long, black hair fell to her waist, covering her shoulders, and she has a light complexion. On her head was the iconic pair of horns that her race was known for. Her huge, piercing golden eyes were her most outstanding feature as they stared at him.