Ch 588: Ideal Little Sister

Lin Ye woke up in a mess.

The first thing that Lin Ye saw when he woke up was an annoyingly familiar white hospital ceiling. Lin Ye sighed at the sight of those white tiles.

Then he remembered what he did. Killing a prince of a powerful country was not something he thought he would do when he got here. At least he got a new sword to use now, Zhan Lu. Being a legendary weapon, Lin Ye likes to think that he got something good.

However, not even Zhan Lu can be compared to the other thing he got from this trip. He has two sisters now.

His head was throbbing with every thought that came to his mind. He brought his hands to his face to see lightning-like scars on both of them.

This got Lin Ye worried.

Some people won't like seeing them. Should I get some gloves?

Just as Lin Ye was pondering on his thoughts, he heard a male voice coming from his side.

"My friend. You're awake."

He turned his head to the right to see a familiar face sitting on his right. A small smile formed on his face when he saw that person.

"Hey there, Silverash," Lin Ye chuckled at the heir of Silverash. "Don't take this the wrong way but I did not expect that the first person I would see when I woke up was you."

Sliverash chuckled at his words.

"None was taken," he said. "However, you can call me Enciodas. We are friends, after all."

"... It's a mouthful," Lin Ye honestly told him. Then he got an idea as he rested back on his pillow, "How about I call you Encio instead?"

The heir said nothing when Lin Ye suggested this to him. Lin Ye at first thought that he said something he was not supposed to, but when he saw Silverash smile at him, he sighed in relief.

"I would like that," Encio nodded at him. "In exchange, can I call you Ye?"

"Of course," Lin Ye hummed. "I would be happy if you do that."

Just as Lin Ye was about to say something to him, he realised something was on his chest. He looked down and saw a lump covered by a white blanket.

Lin Ye slowly lifted up the blanket and saw something that made Lin Ye smile at the sight. On his chest was a sleeping princess.

His new little sister, Lily, was sleeping quietly on his chest. Lin Ye could see her breathing slowly as his chest moved up and down. He hummed and placed his hand on Lily's head. Running his hand through her black hair, Lin Ye noticed that she was pushing her head slightly into his hand.

"She's been here for a while now." Lin Ye moved his head back to Encio as he continued patting Lily's head. "No matter how many times we told her that you are fine, she would not move from your side."

"Is that so?" Lin Ye hummed. Then he remembered something. This was a hospital and from the words that were on the wall, he must still be in Yan. That was not what he worried about. With Encio being by his side and with Lin Ye not being chained to his bed, his plan was a success. What he was worried about was that someone had treated his body, meaning that they would know about how different his blood was and what was in it.

The L-Cell.

"Encio, I need to ask you something." The Silverash arched his brow at how urgent his friend was. This made him place all of his attention on what Lin Ye was about to say to him. Seeing how focused he was, Lin Ye told what he was worried about, "Who treated my body?"