Ch 643: The Rumoured Doctor

The ham and cheese sandwiches were as delicious as expected.

Although there were two girls helping out, Lin Ye was the one who did most of the work. They still couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that the Doctor was a good cook.

What he made was nothing grand. It was just a simple sandwich with ham and cheese in it. However... Something about it made it feel like it was better than any ordinary sandwich.

The cheese melted evenly on their tongue when they first bit into it. Even Blaze was surprised that hers had a spicy kick to it.

But their surprise about the food was quickly overshadowed by one crucial piece of information.

The person who helped the Doctor was the one and only goddamn princess of Yan!

A being of royalty!

No one in this room did not know who this person was.

Luckily for them, after they finished their food, Lin Ye offered to wash their dishes. Although they wanted to help him, he declined their offer saying that washing dishes calmed him. However, Lily and Nian forced themselves to help him and they would not accept no as an answer. Not bothering to persuade them, he let the two of them help him out.

With the Rhodes Island's operators now alone, they all huddled up at the table to discuss what was going on.

"So, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing, or am I hallucinating?" Blaze whispered this question to the rest of them.

"You mean the fact that a princess just cooked breakfast for us?" Ansel raised a brow at her, "Yep, we're seeing it."

Blaze nodded at this.

"Glad to know my eyes are still working," She ran her hand through her hair, "When Kal'tsit told me there would be an important person coming to us yesterday, I did not expect a princess of all people."

Steward looked behind her.

"And now they are washing our dishes."

They all looked back at the kitchen and saw three figures at the sink.

"Lily, can you help me with something?" Doctor looked to his left to the princess, "Go to my room and see if there are any plates lying around. Your guards have probably finished their food by now."

The princess smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay."

With that, the princess dried her hands and went away.

Lin Ye smiled as she walked away. Without warning, a pot was shoved into his face.

"Gege! Help me! This stain isn't going away!" She whined at him.

A deity asking a mortal for help with a stain? How could Lin Ye not laugh at this?

"Gege!"

It seemed the said deity was not as amused as him now with how she was pouting at him. After having a good laugh, Lin Ye stopped and took the pot away from her. However, there was still a smirk visible on his face. Something that only made Nian pout more.

He traced the stains on the pot, which were stuck to it like glue. Lin Ye gently placed the pot back into the sink and filled it with water.

"Leave it to soak for a day," Lin Ye smiled at Nian, "We will take care of it tonight."

Nian nodded and took another plate to wash.

"Gege, they ate them."

Lily walked back into the kitchen with six plates in her hands. Lin Ye looked at the plates and smiled.