Ch 599: I Want Yours Though

In one of the dormitories on the fourth floor, a pink-haired boy was reading a book quietly in his bed. Usually, Ansel liked the quiet, but this was different. He liked it when he was alone, but there was someone else in the room with him. Slowly his eyes were drawn to the other man in the room. He was just wearing his normal attire, minus his iconic black hoodie. Normally the man would start a conversation with Ansel, but today it was different.

The moment the man finished cleaning himself up, he sat on the sofa and read through some files. Ansel at first did not think much of this and carried out his daily routine; cleaning himself up. When he was done and saw that there was still a lot of time left before he had to go to work, Ansel decided to lie on his bed and read a book to pass the time. As he was doing this, he expected Lin Ye to start talking with him. However, no matter how long he waited, the man kept on reading the files without even raising his head toward him.

Not being able to hold off his curiosity, Ansel called out to him, "What's the matter with you?" Ansel asked, "You've been reading that for hours on end now."

Lin Ye finally raised his head from the papers and looked at him. He showed a smile and put the papers down on the table near to him. The doctor leaned back on the sofa and hummed

"It's nothing."

Ansel doubted that.

Although he knew this, Ansel did not say anything more. When he saw how Lin Ye was smiling at him, he knew that he wouldn't get anything from him. So to not waste their time in a goose chase, Ansel sat up and thought about a topic to talk about with him. Seeing that he was bored, and he got Lin Ye's attention, why not?

A situation popped into Ansel's mind. That should be a good place to start a conversation.

"The two women that you brought, I did a medical test on them," Ansel closed his book and placed it to his side. His eyes are still on Lin Ye, "Nian and FEater, right?"

Lin Ye raised his brow at this, "Really? What a coincidence. Yeah, they are with me. What is it? Have they done anything bad? Were they hard to deal with" He sighed, "Was it Nian? Sorry for that."

Why was he acting like their parents now?

"Nothing like that," Ansel denied, "It is more about the result that they show. One in particular."

"Really? That's good. I thought Nian burned the place," Lin Ye looked more at ease hearing this, Then he focused on Ansel, "So, what is it?"

"Her body. I want to know more about it." Ansel said.

"..."

Lin Ye stared at him, his eyes slowly blinking. A deep sigh escaped from his lip as he leaned back into the sofa and massaged his aching head.

Ansel was confused by his reaction and tilted his head to the side.

Lin Ye moved his hand away from his head and leaned towards Ansel.

"Ansel," He started "We're friends, right?"

This only made Ansel even more confused.

"Yes?" he managed to answer this random question.

"Good. Good," Lin Ye nodded, "So as a friend I will give you another chance."

"Chance?" Ansel asked, "For what?"

"To word your question better," He said seriously, "Think wisely. The way I am going to view you after this depends on the next few words that will come out of your mouth."