Ch 622: Overheard Angel

Four people could be seen in Kal'tsit's office today. The owner of the room, Kal'tsit, was sitting on her seat behind her desk as she watched the guests who were in her office now.

Amiya, the leader of Rhodes Island was quietly waiting for someone to start talking as she stood to the side of Kal'tsit.

Exusiai was pacing back and forth in the middle of the room. Her face which people said would always have a smile on had a scowl instead as she was thinking hard about something.

And the man who was the one that was responsible for holding a meeting in her office on such short notice stood in front of her. His eyes stared at the panicked angel. He wasn't wearing His helmet anymore, so they could see his face.

Lin Ye finally sighed at what Exusiai was doing.

"Okay, okay." Lin Ye said while stroking his forehead, "Calm down."

Naturally, the angel was unwilling to follow his suggestion. She clenched her fists tightly and spun around to glare at him.

"You betrayed me!" Pointing her finger at him, the angel shouted, "I thought we were friends!"

Lin Ye was not really bothered by this.

"What are you even talking about?" Raising a brow, he asked, "How did I betray you?"

If she was mad before, Exusiai was furious now.

"Something happened to Mostima!" She shouted, "And you did not even bother to tell me about it!"

"Didn't I tell you?"

"I overheard it!"

"Same thing," Lin Ye stoically said.

Exusiai's expression on her face morphed into a face that should be found on a killer. Just as she looked like she was about to jump on him, Lin Ye raised his hand to stop her.

"Okay, that's enough. Let's calm down and think about this situation," Lin Ye sighed, "Panicking will not help us now."

Exusiai halted her attack and stared at him. After debating with herself, she was still thinking of pouncing on him.

Until Amiya came to his rescue.

"I agree with the Doctor," Amiya said, trying to persuade the angel, "We need to think about this calmly and rationally, Miss Exusiai."

Exusiai looked towards Amiya, before taking a deep breath and exhaled. After saying this, Exusiai finally calmed down and stared at Lin Ye.

Finally, Exusiai nodded at him.

Seeing that everyone's calmed down now, Lin Ye smiled and glanced back at the group.

"So, I will give you the details of what happened," He nodded to them, "It won't take long."

With that, he told them about the strange call that he got in the morning. Although Exusiai was in the room, Lin Ye told them about how he knew the news that he got about Yan. He trusted her so he did not need to worry about her leaking this out.

"You're a prince!" Exusiai shouted at him, "Since when?!"

Lin Ye sighed at this.

"Not the time, Exusiai," He stared at her, "We're talking about Mostima here."

Hearing this, Exusiai stopped her rant and took a deep breath. She calmed down and let him continue.

Kal'tsit, who up until now was silently hearing on the sidelines, finally spoke up.