Ch 621: His Image

Lin Ye was humming to himself as he walked in the corridor. He waved at some operators that noticed him. Their reaction varies from one another. Some sent him a quick nod while some outright bowed their heads at him.

If that was their reaction knowing he was the Doctor, he did not want them to know he was a prince now. They might even slam their head onto the floor at just the sight of him.

Yeah...

Maybe keeping that information a secret was a good idea.

And talking about the royalty of Yan.

He remembered what Leizi told him about their situation in his old office.

The person who was now the emperor was Ren. The old emperor stepped down because of health issues and old age. Lin Ye did not even bother knowing his name, it would just be a waste of his memory if he knew something that useless.

And the most important news that he got from Leizi was that Lily was safe.

Hearing this news from Leizi, Lin Ye felt a bit more at ease now.

However, that was short-lived.

Lin Ye knew that this was just temporary. If Lily even showed the slightest sign of going against what the emperor wanted, she would be viewed as a threat.

No...

The people that governed that nation were no idiots. Yan was a massive superpower in this world for centuries now. One of the big factors on why they still have a big presence in this world has been because the people that run that country knew what they were doing.

Lin Ye knew the governors of Yan saw Lily as still useful. They could try to marry her off again to strengthen their relationship with other countries.

Either way, if something did happen or do something that she was forced to, he will storm into whatever damn castle those damn fuckers were hiding behind and kill each and every one of them.

If no one was going to follow him, he would do it alone.

He killed royalty once, Lin Ye will do that again if he is needed to.

Destroying the peace of the world?

He did not give a damn.

The world lost its peace when Lily was harmed.

As he was planning on the downfall of a country in the hall as he walked, someone called him from behind.

"Doctor!"

Lin stopped, though and came to a halt. He turned around and saw a familiar bunny girl behind him. Her arms folded and she had a light glare on her face.

Why was he getting glared at by her?

Did he do something?

From his memories, he did not do anything wrong yet.

"Amiya?" Lin Ye raised a brow as he turned to face her, "Is something the matter?"

Hearing his reply, her ears shook, and Amiya's glare hardened. Although from Lin Ye's point of view, she was pouting at him.

"Doctor, what are you doing here?" Amiya sighed, "Why are you not in your office?"

"... In my office?"

Lin Ye needed some time to understand what she meant. His eyes lit and nodded at her.

"Ah, that. Technically I was in my office. It was just my old one," Lin Ye chuckled, "Had something personal I needed to do."