Ch 612: He Was Worse

Sure enough, it was Leizi.

If the blond-haired and sparks flying when her eyes widened after he saw him was not a dead giveaway, the way she addressed him was.

Only two people in this world called him Your Highness.

Lily's housekeeper, Mr. Hu, and Leizi.

Those two called him Your Highness and nothing else.

No matter how hard he tried; they did not want to call him by his name. Well, that should be expected from the people that Lily trusted after all.

He smirked at Leizi's shocked expression. Just as he thought he could enjoy this much longer; a voice could be heard beside him.

"Um... Doctor?" Amiya looked confused, "Why did she call you Your Highness just now?"

Both he and Leizi turned their gaze at the confused-looking girl beside them. They almost forgot she was there.

Leizi's eyes then widened. She just told His Highness' identity out of shock. Living a normal life was something that the prince earned more than anything and she just ruined it out of shock.

Just as she was about to slam her head into the concrete ground below her to ask for forgiveness from him, Lin Ye hummed as he raised his brow at the bunny.

He looked more confused than angry at this moment. This was not something Leizi expected.

"Hmm?" Lin Ye hummed, "So you did not know? Kal'tsit did not tell you yet?"

"Miss Kal'tsit tells me what?" Amiya tilted her head. She was more confused now, "What do you mean?"

"I see," He nodded, "Well, let me just tell you myself."

He stood in front of her and his small smile was still on his face.

"Let me introduce myself formally," Lin Ye chuckled as he placed his hand on his chest, "You know me as the only Psychologist on this Landship, Lin Ye. However,"

With his thumb, Lin Ye pointed it at Leizi who was still trying to understand what was going on, "For her, I am Ying Zhen. The third prince of Yan."

Amiya's eyes widened,

"... You're royalty?" She managed to mutter out this question through her lips.

"Technically yes," He chuckled at her reaction. Then he smiled at her, "But just treat me like how you would want to. I am just-."

"The same as all of you after all."

A woman's voice finished his sentence in Amiya's mind. Her eyes widened even more. Amiya then realized something. He was almost the same as... her.

Her long pale hair fluttered in the wind. Although she was a Sarkaz, she was angelic. She was the hope of the Sarkaz. The only person that was able to unite almost all of the Sarkaz under the same banner.

She had a calming aura around her. It was so strong that even the most savage Sarkaz could calm themselves down if they were in her presence,

Theresa. The queen of Sarkaz. No one could be compared to her. Amiya agreed with that statement.

She did at least.

Amiya now understood why she felt so safe around Lin Ye.

He had the same presence as Theresa.

As Amiya stared at Lin Ye, she could see two other people in his place.

Theresa and the Doctor.

Not only did he have the same characteristics as the Doctor, but he was also so similar to Theresa's calming nature.