Ch 644: Can See Why

Lily was angry.

Like really angry.

Furious even.

Her body was practically shaking at the moment as she glared at her brother.

Her Gege, no matter how much he tried to deny it, was a prince of Yan. This meant his life was valued more than the rest of the citizens in Yan. Everyone that knew who he was would willingly bow their head at him even if he did not like it.

But now?

Was he just about to sell his body to this man?!

What life did he live when he went missing to even consider doing something like this?!!!

With her living in the age of the internet, although restricted, Lily often read about... novels in her free time. The idea of someone selling their body to people was not foreign in those... stories.

Never did Lily think she was going to see something like that happen in real life.

And with her own brother!

From Lin Ye's point of view, what was happening to his sister was something amusing to see. Lily's face went through a variety of emotions.

Anger to confusion to bashful to anger again.

It was safe to say, Lily was having a moment now.

Before she was about to blow up, Lin Ye quickly took action and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Kieran, can you give me a minute?" Lin Ye looked at the angel with a smile, "I have something to discuss with her."

If the Doctor was asking this to Kieran a few days prior to this, he would think this was something offensive. This man was here to speak to him, why did he think he had time to do something else?

However, this was a new Kieran.

He was more than happy to do what he told him to.

"Of course!" The Angel smiled, "Please take your time."

Smiling and nodding to him, Lin Ye guided Lily to a bench that was far enough for them to have some privacy. Of course, Nian was not far from them.

When the three of them sat on a bench, Lily was about to start their conversation but was stopped when Lin Ye raised his hand to her.

"Wait a moment," Lin Ye smiled at her. He then pointed at the white earring on him, "Let's make sure we really have some privacy."

Nian, who was seated on his right, smirked at him when he said this.

Before Lily could say anything, Lin Ye flicked the earring and a light ring echoed in the hall.

"There," He smiled at her as he leaned back on the bench, "No one is going to hear us now."

Lily's eyes widened at this. Seemingly not trusting him, Lily looked at Nian to get confirmation.

Nian chuckled at this and nodded.

"He's right Sis," She smirked at her, "No one is going to hear us. For example..."

Nian took a deep breath in. She raised her head up.

"Gege's the best!"

Then she shouted as loud as she could.

And it was loud.

Lily panicked at first, thinking that it might anger the man they just met. However, when her eyes landed on him, the man just tilted his head in confusion.