Ch 620: Know More

Lin Ye stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. Two pairs of eyes stared at him. One pair was glaring at him while the other was looking at him confused.

This day, Lin Ye was sure of himself that someone out there was making his life horrible just because it was entertaining for them to see him suffer.

First the call.

Then, the news.

And now, he was dealing with this shit.

He did not know how. He did not know where.

One day, he will punch them so hard, their head will be flying out from their shoulders.

Enough of him thinking about killing a deity for now. He had more concerning issues that he needed to deal with.

There was an angry Oni glaring holes in his skull, While in front of him. She was now wearing a simple black shirt with matching shorts.

Lin Ye really needed to choose his words wisely after this. This will literally be the deciding factor of him surviving or not today.

He glanced at the confused Kylin.

"...So," He drawled out, "I didn't know you got yourself a roommate that quickly."

Snapping out from her daze, Leizi nodded at him.

"She just moved in yesterday," She explained, "It was even more surprising that my roommate would be Miss Yuki."

This caught his attention, "You know her?"

"Truth is, she used to be the fiancé of... the late prince."

Lin Ye's eyes widened when he heard this, His gaze went to Snow.

"Him? Really?" Lin Ye asked, shocked that Snow would even consider that man as a friend, "Please tell me that was not on your own accord."

Snow felt offended by his words.

"Of course not" Snow Explained with an annoyed voice, "My family chose him, not me!"

Lin Ye let out a sigh of relief. He thought maybe The bastard that he calls a brother had some redeeming quality but luckily, he did not.

Would he still kill him if he had, though?

Probably, Yes. Depends on what redeeming quality his late brother had.

It just made him feel slightly guilty.

Like what he feels when he cracks an egg for breakfast. He felt guilty about killing when doing it but he still needed something to eat.

Snow was not done with him though.

"And don't just forget what happened just now," Snow glared at him.

"I am sorry, okay," He realised with his hands up, "And it is partially your fault."

"What?" Her glare hardened on him.

Although that was the case, Lin Ye wasn't scared of it, The woman he was staring at right now was the cat he took care of anyway.

"Who in their right mind doesn't lock their room when they're bathing?" He asked.

"I was in the shower, and Leizi was the one that didn't close the door properly." Snow explained herself.

Lin Ye looked surprised. He turned his gaze towards the unfortunate Kylin, and snow also followed his gaze, staring at the girl.

"Is that true Leizi?" Lin Ye asked.