Ch 669: The God With No Believers

A jeep drifted in the parking lot of the Landship. The smell of rubber burning could be smelt as a burnt track was left behind the vehicle.

The moment that jeep stopped in its tracks, the driver's door was kicked open. A figure rushed out and ran towards the exit of the lot.

Another person went out of the vehicle and shouted at her partner.

"Mostima! Wait—"

Fiammetta's cries landed on deaf ears as Mostima ran to the exit and into the stairs.

Seeing this, the bird woman cursed and was about to run at her. However, she was stopped when another vehicle halted not far from her.

A lone figure ran out and went straight towards the same direction as Mostima.

"Your Holiness!"

The woman did not show up and signed off hearing the group's cries as she kept moving.

Where is he?

Mostima ran into the hall. She looked around and found the place looked like it was attacked by something. People were evacuating. Debris was everywhere she looked.

What happened here?

The moment she thought about this, the fallen saw a line of heavy armour people in front of her.

They might know.

So with that thought, she beelines towards them.

The person that stood in front of the line, saw her running to them. Why he was wearing sunglasses indoors was not something she needed to think about at the moment.

Mostima stopped in front of the line of people that were blocking the path.

"Stop, you can't go there." With a hand in front of him, the man said, "This area is off-limit."

"Where's Ye?!"

"Where's Ye?!"

Mostima's eyes widened at someone copying her question. Snapping her head to the side, she saw another woman staring at her with the same degree of shock on her face.

Her long brown hair flowed behind her back as her most visible traits stared into her.

Eyes that had different colours.

Gold and blue.

Mira stared at the woman in front of her. Just with a single glance, she knew this person had a deep connection with Ye.

She was so similar to the other woman.

She was one of them.

"Operator Mostima and Messiah."

A voice snapped them out of their staring contest.

Even the guards were looking at the person as well.

Behind them was Kal'tsit, arms folded as he stared at the two.

"Your Holiness!"

"You idiot!"

The two women looked behind and saw a group of people running towards them.

In the group were an angry bird, two anxious priestesses and their bodyguards and the leader of a world-level company.

As they went to their separate person, Kal'tsit said something before any more chaos appeared in front of her.

"Follow me. He's waiting in the meeting room."