55

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei Mountain Stone Chapter 55
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

No matter how the women inside the house are, as far as the men outside, since the two families are engaged, they should do it well. Lou Taipu was a neat person, and he explained the matter to the emperor in a few days while he was alone. The emperor was generally lenient, and Cheng Shi received his favor in his recent affairs, so he readily agreed, and the next day he sent the officials from the Huangmen who were waiting for the pen and ink by his side to announce the decree in Cheng's house.

At this time, the decree did not have as many tricks as later generations, and there was no need to place incense, candles, and candles. It was only necessary for the person to be proclaimed to kneel neatly and respectfully. Lieutenant General Cheng's family praised the whole family, from Cheng Aiqing, who's kindhearted to the weak, good at fighting but not fighting', to Xiao *blocked keywords* of 'Husband in Girls' Middle School', all the way to 'diligence and prudence' The virtuous' Cheng Shaoshang himself - Shaoshang blushed a little. In other words, her middle school principal only praised her for her good grades and perseverance, but never praised her for her kindness and so on.

After declaring the decree, Xiao *masked keywords* with a smile on his face, stuffed a lot of gold beads for the Huangmen servant named Teng, and whispered to himself, "When I was debriefing with the saint, Your Majesty didn't praise me for being so good." Cheng Shi personally sent people out.

The expressions of the rest of the people in the Jiuyu Hall were different. Cheng Cha was full of awe, envy from head to toe. Mother Cheng pouted without saying a word, flung her sleeves and dragged Hu Yu back to the house.

Cheng Shaogong sighed: "I didn't think that among our brothers and sisters, the first person to receive His Majesty's award was actually curl?!"

Cheng Song thumped him and said with a smile, "You read the book of prophecies every day, can you figure out this hexagram?"

Cheng Shaogong said: "No. It's just that our family should not marry a woman these years, only a woman."

"Nonsense! Hurry up and throw those messes away." Cheng Yong glanced at Cheng Cha, who was beside him, and then said to Shaoshang, "Guanlou is too servant to act, so you can see the sincerity of the Lou family for this marriage. You will treat Ayao better in the future. , don't keep calling him!"

Shao Shang said with a smile: "Ayao said he likes to listen to me the most. If I don't ask him to do something for a day, he can't even eat!"

"You are talking nonsense too!" Cheng Yong stern face, deeply felt that something must have been inappropriate when the mother was pregnant with the twins.

The matter has passed the bright road, and Lou Yao, who is happy to report to Cheng's family every day, will return to his hands without fail. Yesterday was the fresh fruit hunt sent by Lou's manor, and today is newly weaved by Loufu craftsmen. Brocade muslin cloth, and a jar of old wine stored in the house's treasury.