137

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 137

When Xiao Huangmen came to announce that the two of them entered the hall, Shao Shang had regained his composure and wiped away the tears, except that his eyes were slightly red.  For that matter, this is normal.

The third prince miraculously discovered that the girl had changed his personality. He was respectful and humble when he saluted the emperor and all the ministers, and there was even a bit of fear in his voice - as if the person who just smashed the jade outside the palace and scolded the prince was not her.  of.

On the dome, the candles of the oil pool hang high, and every three steps around it is a twelve-branched lantern of equal height, which illuminates the entire hall as bright as day.  Below the throne, there were about 20 ministers in the left and right rows according to the official rank, most of whom had seen the young merchants, and one third were familiar faces.  The emperor sat sideways on the throne in a rage, and on the left was Cui Hou, who was still crying while pulling his sleeve.

Shao Shang thought to himself, the emperor still has feelings for Ling Budo, and he only announced that there are so many people, and there are several confidants who can lead the rhythm;  Doubt the country's law', then it is not easy to step down.

"Your Majesty, even if Shuzi commits a monstrous mistake, you have to forgive me..." - When Shao Shang and the third prince entered the hall, they heard Cui You say this with snot and tears.

Shaoshang sighed.  People are really different. They were also deceived and kept in the dark. Even at this time, Cui You was still confused, but he didn't even think about it. He climbed off the sickbed and came to intercede for Ling Budo.

Perhaps, she is really a person who is naturally affectionate.

The third prince strode up to Cui Hou and sat down. The emperor didn't look at him, he just waved to Shaoshang, who then knelt down to the lower right of the emperor, and then took the opportunity to tidied his sleeves to peek at the throne above.  , was startled.

The old man was naturally kind, even if he sat on the dragon chair, he would not change his nature.  When he was in the Changqiu Palace, he was usually kind and cheerful, but when he was with the concubine Yue, he was often helpless and smiling. Even in the Shangshutai, there were no more than three idle black belly-because he was very wise, the three-point black belly was basically enough to clean up.  The government is over; in case of major state affairs, it is enough to add a few more strategies.

However, at this time, the emperor exuded a hostile aura that could not be dissipated, his eyebrows were tightly locked, his face was dark, and the anger in his eyes was hard to change - even if the three princes and Jiuqing defected to the enemy together, and the queen Yue Fei wanted to divorce him.

Shaoshang secretly sighed.  As usual, she would never dare to touch the emperor's bad head, but now even if the emperor's old man is angry, she still has to ask for it.

Marquis Cui was still crying when Prince Ruyang stood up and said angrily, "Your Majesty, you know your brother and you have never communicated with the Ling family. The Marquis of Chengyang and his wife have invited guests to dinner several times.  Don't go there. If it wasn't for the shaky things of Chunyu and Ling Yi, the father and mother might not have made trouble in the later fields! But—"

He took a deep breath, "It's one thing to be angry and contemptuous, but it's another thing to kill and set fire! No matter how wronged the Hof people are, he can't kill his father just because he feels wronged for his mother! Killing his biological father is difficult.  Rong, my mother was so angry that she didn't eat for a day, I couldn't believe that such a maddening thing could happen in the world!"