155

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 155

In fact, the prince also thought his father was too dark. When he learned last month that Zhang Yao was planning to sue Huo Buzhu, he originally planned to quietly put the matter down, and he did not plan to let his adopted son advance.  Returning to the DPRK, after all, it is not less than a year and a half, so there is no need to provoke criticism.

When he woke up one day, the emperor suddenly heard that Cheng Shaoshang had been engaged to Yuan Shen, and when he clapped his legs and annoyed, he immediately thought that he could use Zhang to recall his adopted son.  The emperor then took Zhang Yaoxingba down and kept it for later use.

"I was really caught off guard by the Yuan Cheng family's marriage." The emperor sighed.

The crown prince replied heavily: "Who said no! These two families are too rash about marriage!" - As if he wasn't happy when he heard that Cheng's family finally had a bridegroom-in-law.

Shaoshang returned to Yong'an Palace with a slumped head, and told the Empress Dowager Xuan about the matter. The Empress Dowager Xuan encouraged her to testify well, and also asked her kindly if she wanted to take a leave of absence for a few days, so that she could calm down and reminisce about the past.

Shao Shang was speechless for a while, turned his head to look for Yuan Shen, and the two sat silently facing each other for a long while before Yuan Shen said, "This is the end of the matter, you can't justify it if you don't show up, but it depends on how you show up."

Shao Shang's eyes lit up, holding his large sleeves and excitedly said: "I think so too! When the time comes, there can't be too many people in the hall, and they can't be too open-mouthed!" - What is the fear of testifying?  , All eyes are on, Yuan Shen's face is not good-looking at that time, and he will inevitably have an unforgettable reputation for his old love.

Yuan Shen watched as the girl pulled her sleeves and danced gently, with a beautiful smile.  He glared at her with a smile: "I must have been a bug in your stomach in my last life!"

"How can it be!" Shaoshang's ability to coax people is getting better and better, "You and I were two worms in the same person's stomach in the past life, so we can think of everything in one place."

Yuan Shen was delighted and laughed loudly.

After that, Shao Shang went home on leave to prepare his testimony, trying to be realistic without causing people to think about it. Yuan Shen went to the Tingwei Mansion to visit the old man Ji Zun, and he talked a lot for half an hour. After three days, Shao Shang walked into the Tingwei Mansion.  When I was in the back hall, I just thought that my fiance was really reliable!  ——Although the prince is very lost.

Ji Zun emptied the back hall, leaving only two clerks and a few confidants in the hall. The plaintiffs were four village women who were shy of their heads, and Zhang Yao sat in front of them to show their support; the defendants  Huo Buxuan was the only one; the three people in the hall were seated in the shape of a mountain, from left to right were the tiger Benzhonglang general Chen Chi, the prince, and Tingwei Jizun.

When Shao Shang walked in slowly, the plaintiff had already finished crying, and one of the women was still mourning: "...watching the tragic death of our father, brother, husband and son, if we were lucky enough to hide under the pile of firewood, what would happen?  We can escape the disaster! Master Ji, please be the master for us, kill this man with the face of a beast and show the public!" The remaining three village women cried together.

Chen Chi shook his head, Ji Zun slapped the desk hard and ordered the village women to keep silent.

Zhang Yao was triumphant: "Don't say anything else, ask Li Si to come out and talk about it! Why do you want to be mad and kill innocent villagers!"