73

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in Shejiang, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 73
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

The wedding ceremony of the people is at night, and the first time when the lanterns are on is the time to welcome the relatives.

At this time, there are no street lamps lined up along the way, and there are no neon lights shining brightly. One of the most intuitive indicators for comparing weddings is to see which wedding team is more radiant. The poor family can at most light up some torches to illuminate the way, but the rich can arrange hundreds or even thousands of giant lamps to illuminate the night like the day. This time, the Lou family will use all their financial resources. to the lights.

Because He Zhaojun got married with hot filial piety, so the guards of honor could not blow guns, and there was no singing, dancing, silk and bamboo during the banquet.

The guests saw that half of the large and continuous wedding procession was dressed in bright red wedding dresses and half in plain white filial piety clothes. There was a sense of grief in the solemnity and solemnity, and there was no smile in the two families. In such a scene, it is not good for everyone to beat the husband-in-law happily, tease the daughter-in-law, and carry out a series of marriages laughing and laughing.

For some reason, the more the emperor thought about General He these days, the more he felt that he was really an important minister, so he extended favors to the He family every now and then. The whole family of the He family died, and He Zhaojun had no father and brother to send his relatives, so the emperor sent the three princes to present the relatives in person. The last time I received grace was to give Lou Yao the false position of a commander-in-chief-the emperor Su Ri was very strict in his appointment as an official, which was almost the treatment of a concubine.

Shaoshang sternly declined Ling Wuxuan's invitation to go in the same car, and went with her parents and brother. Before getting off the carriage, she solemnly said to Cheng Cha: "Cousin, I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to ask again for today's wedding banquet. implicated you."

Cheng Cha smiled bitterly and said, "If you say anything about being implicated or not, I'm afraid I'm stupid and can't help you." After being frightened at the previous banquet, she was used to her cousin's situation when she went to the banquet.

"What are you afraid of! There's me! Whoever doesn't have eyes dares to bully Curly and tear her apart!" Wan Qiqi, who came in the same car, ignored the long Quju skirt surrounded by Huacui, and she was vigorous and vigorous. The skilled man jumped out of the carriage with his bare hands, stunned by the Lou Family servant who was leaning on the step stool.

Cheng Cha panicked: "Today is a good day for others, you can't fight!"

"It won't happen, it won't happen." Shaoshang hurriedly waved his hand to his cousin, then turned around and said, "Sister Qiqi, don't interfere later. Since I got married with Ling Budo, I have no chance of turning back, so you Stop provoking some enemies."