62

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 2: Qingqing Mausoleum Shangbai, Leilei Mountain Stone Chapter 62
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

The so-called good things don't go out, and bad things spread thousands of miles, but there are gossips from other people's homes that spread faster than bad things.

On this day, before the night fell after the Xiaochao meeting, General He's dying words and Yanghou Jizun's remarks spread throughout the capital, Cheng Yong in the Imperial Academy, Cheng Song in the Huben Camp, and Cheng Shao, who was studying at the master's house in the city. The palace was filled with right and wrong and came back.

Then, before the curfew, Lou Yao's entourage ran over panting and specially sent a letter to Shao Shang, saying that his young son was detained by Lou Tai servant, but he would escape to find her tomorrow no matter what.

Cheng Shi's expression changed slightly, and he said, "Ayao still has some conscience, and he still thinks he is eager to marry that An Chengjun!"

The entourage kowtowed again and again and hurriedly said: "Master Cheng has learned clearly, my son said, not to mention An Chengjun, that is, Ancheng County Lord, Ancheng Princess, Ancheng Tiangong Empress, he also doesn't want it!"

"Return to the goddess of Tiangong, he is beautiful." Cheng Shi rolled his eyes, rewarded the entourage with a handful of five baht and sent it away.

Mrs. Xiao was also unhappy, and with a cold face, she was about to go back to the house with her husband to rest.

Cheng Yong hurriedly stopped: "Father, mother, let's discuss this matter, and you come too..."

"What to discuss?!" Who knew that Shaoshang stood alone in the corridor, his face was as cold as jade, and his voice was like ice water, "Isn't it about breaking up with my family and marrying He Zhaojun. Ayao and his mother are definitely not willing, but they It doesn't matter. Mrs. Lou is definitely willing, but she can only play side drums. Tai Pu and Lou Juncheng are half willing and half unwilling. It depends on how much criticism the Lou family receives and the benefits they get. How many. Mum, am I right?"

Mrs. Xiao's face was calm: "That's right."

Cheng Yong was stunned, and Cheng Shi sighed. If something like this happens to someone else's little girl, it's too late for her parents, brothers and sisters to comfort her; only her own daughter doesn't cry secretly. It's impossible to complain and sigh.

"Curly, if this doesn't work out, don't be too sad..."

Shaoshang said: "Father doesn't need to say it, I understand the truth. Not to mention Lou's family, even our own family, my father can't use the family's future to discuss my marriage, and I won't agree to the first one. There is no such thing in this world. Nothing is out of the question. But the situation is unclear now, let's wait and see."

Cheng Shi sighed again after hearing what his daughter said in a straightforward manner. Cheng Yong looked at the younger sister's expression and asked softly, "Curly, since you know everything, why are you still angry?"

星汉灿烂, 幸甚至哉 {love like the galaxy } VOL 2&3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें