128

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 128

The man who drove for Ling Wuxuan was a mixed-race Han and Hu surnamed Jin. He was rescued by Ling Buxuan when he went to the border town at the age of fifteen. He knew everything related to horses, even driving on rough roads.  Like walking on the ground.

There was a smile on Shao Shang's face, but his tone was chilly: "Then Xiujun said, 'Wang Chun has never been able to cover up this field that she fell into', which means that Wang Chun has long known about this.  Wang Chun asks you for your temper, since I knew about this earlier, why didn’t I ask you to save my life?”

"Wang Chun told me just now that he didn't know about the conspiracy with Peng Zhen until the army of Cuihou was sent out. He immediately put Wen Xiujun under house arrest, and then sent his confidants to chase the army. Looking forward to finding you, I beg you to strike in one fell swoop.  Kill Peng Zhen, then take the lead in rushing into Shouchun and burn down the Peng Mansion. Unfortunately, when his henchmen caught up, you had already left the army of Cui Hou, and you were patrolling around, so they couldn't find you anyway."

——This was Wang Chun's original plan, but since he couldn't find Ling Budo, he could only wait for Peng Zhen to be escorted to the capital, and secretly asked Peng Zhen not to tell the story.  Will take good care of.  Who knew that Peng Zhen didn't believe it at all.

"How is this possible?" Shao Shang tilted his head and looked at the man, "For someone like you, even a cousin of the Crown Princess, who is in charge of the courtyard, knows how many concubines and concubines there are.  What about leaving the army? If Cui Hou is injured and cannot be managed, if the army is ambushed with heavy casualties, don't you have to rush back to help? I don't believe a word of the reason Wang Chun thinks."

"If someone can't find you, there is only one possibility, that is, you don't want to be found." She said word by word, staring at the young man in front of her with good eyes.

Ling Budo looked at his slightly clenched fists, stretched his slender fingers one by one, and put them on his knees: "This is all your guess, but Quan should be true. Then why do you think I do this?  act?"

Shaoshang smiled as usual, but only she knew that her cheeks were slightly sore - when she was really scared, she would pretend to be nothing like this.

"I couldn't figure it out until the other day when I saw His Highness the Crown Prince standing alone on the rank of the Eastern Palace, with only you beside me, I suddenly realized - why did you have to seek justice for Tongniu County Magistrate Yan Zhong regardless of the gains and losses, and why did you treat Wang Chun?  Being deaf and dumb about being linked up by someone else, in the end, it's all for the purpose of excluding dissidents!" She gradually became angry.

Ling Budo raised his head, and the corner of his mouth smirked: "I and the two adults, King Lou, are all for the East Palace, how can we say that we are dissidents?"

Shao Shang suffocated and said loudly, "Even if you're not a stranger, it's a stumbling block on your way!"

Ling Budoubt was noncommittal.

"Outside people say that His Royal Highness is fraternal and obedient to you, but I know that, in fact, His Royal Highness listens to the words of the two King Lou. It is not how capable and powerful they are, but one of them is the prince's secret.  The teacher and the prince's young master, an elder of the prince's mother's family. I remember that once I complained about Wang Chun's drinking mistake. His Highness said that he was despised when he entered the military camp for the first time in his teens. It was Wang Chun who laughed with his old face.  Protect him from beginning to end. By analogy, if you want to come to Loujing, it is not too much."

星汉灿烂, 幸甚至哉 {love like the galaxy } VOL 2&3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें