151

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 151

Hearing this voice, two of the four wanted to turn their heads and change their way. The prince didn't want to entangle his brother with his ex-fiancee, but he (thinks himself) was a real warrior who dared to face the bleak life and be a matchmaker; so he  Breathing down his dantian, he strode toward the palace gate.  Yuan Shen followed with a wry smile, then Huo Budo, who was trembling slightly, and finally Luo Jitong, who had an ugly face.

Outside the palace gate of Shangximen, there is a huge and empty flat land. When a large-scale celebration feast is going to be held in the palace, the family members of the noble courtiers can park their carriages.  Only then did the palace gate realize that the guards were still guarding the door, and they all stretched their necks and laughed as they watched the show—and the fourth prince who was drunk and giggling with the same expression as them, as well as supporting him  The fourth concubine and the second prince.

A carriage with an indigo blue roof was parked not far ahead. On the carriage stood a beautiful young girl in neat casual clothes. Under the carriage was a young man with beautiful features, holding a horse in each hand.  A dozen or so well-trained home generals all held together a large net of sturdy hemp rope, and inside the net pocket was a burly man with a long beard.

Shao Shang's face was flushed, and he was proud: "...You really think you can be as famous as the heroes in "Assassin's Biography", tell you, you can escape many times, that's because Yuan Zhoumu let you! That day at Yuan's house, you betrayed me  With two eyes, I expected this day to come!"

The second prince frowned and said, "Since this person has made troubles many times, it is unavoidable, so it is better to send it to the court officer or kill it..."

"Don't say goodbye, Second Highness." Shao Shang hurriedly said, "This person is actually not bad, I asked earlier, he could have assassinated Yuan Zhoumu in the crowded market all these years, but he was afraid of disturbing and accidentally hurting the people.  He usually finds mountain roads to do things in the wild. This time too, he could have set up ambush wherever I passed, but he chose the gate of the palace where there were not many idlers... He was also a famous hero who did good deeds in his fifth year.  axis."

After hearing this, Wu Cheng stopped struggling and said loudly, "Okay! Just relying on your words from Mrs. Cheng, I won't bother you anymore..."

"Bah! After that, you treat me as Yuan Zhoumu, catch and play it back a few times, you are in my hands now, do you think you have a future!" Shaoshang put his hands on his hips, with an aura like a rainbow.

"Then how are you doing!" Fifth Cheng's face flushed red.

"I'll take you back, and I'll use reason to move you with love." Shaoshang said, "In order to prevent you from making bigger mistakes, in order to rectify the justice of the world, and to promote the righteousness of the world..."

The fifth is furious: "You fart!"

Shao Shang scolded back: "I think you used to look like a person, but now you're getting more and more disrespectful, and no one stops you, you are not far from becoming a demon! The Yuan family has a grudge with you, you come to catch me and do it.  What! My surname is Yuan, is my surname Yuan, even if my surname is Yuan in the future, I haven't been reincarnated when your sister has an accident, can I be involved!"

——The prince couldn't help but look at Yuan Shen, and found that his face was really wonderful.

The second prince smiled and said, "Come on, don't be too quick to talk, and take the person away quickly. After all, this is the gate of the palace. If the trouble gets bigger, you won't be able to keep this person."