172

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 172

The fire that suddenly started stunned everyone. Although the Luo clan's men and horses in the valley in the south were shocked, the young merchants and horses in the north were also shocked.  Not only because of the rapidity of the fire, but also because of the strangeness of the fire.

The rectangular thatched pavilion was divided into half by the two women, Luo Cheng, but the flames seemed to have been enchanted to burn only on the southern half where Luo Jitong was, and the half of the pavilion where Shaoshang was located was completely intact.

Luo Jitong was stunned for a moment, and saw the fire under his feet, and the two martial servants on the opposite side only had to kick the thin layer of straw on the ground, and immediately exposed the wet straw board below.  She understood that a pavilion made of the same material, but the planks and straws on Cheng Shaoshang's side were soaked with water, and she was afraid that she had also brushed oil. As for the thin silk on top of her head, it was really thin as a cicada's wings  , the flames were gone in one lick - more importantly, the wind in this valley was from north to south.

Before everyone could think about it, the raging flames had already driven Luo Jitong's master and servant, and the clothes, hair, and even skin were torn by the flames and twisted and cracked, giving off a terrible burnt smell.  The four maids desperately protected Luo Jitong from the thatched pavilion. Just as they were eager to return to their guards, they found that several thin lines of fire on the ground were centered on the pavilion and quickly spread to the valley to the south.

At the same time, dozens of cavalrymen and horses ambushed behind the hillsides on the east and west sides received the signal and galloped up the hillside, each holding a few black balls with Mars tails in their hands, and accurately threw them at Luo's centaurs.

Before the Luo family's horse could react, the black balls had already burst under the horse's hooves. With a terrifying roar and orange-red cremation, the south of the lush valley had become a sea of ​​fire.

Shao Shang rode his horse to the far north, and across his guards, looked coldly at the Fire Demon Hell ahead.

A general from Cheng's family came over, wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and said with a dry smile: "Young lady, what is this thing? It's so powerful! It scared me to death! Do adults and ladies know?"

Fu Deng quickly pulled him away and said in a low voice, "The adults and the lady know that they know it, but they haven't seen it before."

"There's always a name!"

"It's called 'Oil Fire Bomb'!"

In the past five years, the young merchants have stopped all the 'hobbies' of brewing, burning bricks, carpenters, and ironworkers.  Because the Empress Dowager Xuan was most afraid of safety when she went out to play in the palace, she thought about it day and night, and developed this simple version of the earth-made 'hand|grenade|bomb' more than two years ago.

Due to the lack of materials, the blasting effect was not good, so Shaoshang worked hard on the degree of combustion.  Any burns caused by oil and fire bombs cannot easily be extinguished with water, and they have to use a special powder or jump into a puddle.  After the oil fire bomb was tested and stabilized, Shao Shang specially trained the throwing ability of his guards, trying to be stable, accurate, and fast, and he would throw where he wanted.

However, the biggest drawback of this special weapon is that it is expensive, especially expensive. Each oil fire bomb is enough for an ordinary farmhouse with seven or eight people to chew for half a year.