150

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 150

I haven't seen each other for five years, and the meaning is very serious. The emperor wanted to reprimand Huo Buxuan with a straight face and say, "I was wrong at the beginning and now I know it's wrong."  Exported.  He picked up his adopted son with his own hands, just like all the old fathers whose unfilial sons traveled home, only muttering: "It's good to come back, it's good to come back..."

The prince looked at his father, who was crying with joy, a big stone was put down in his heart, and then looked around at the seats in the palace, frowning slightly.

His eyes first fell on the second prince on the right - how much the prince looked down on his second prince before, but now he respects him so much. It is not easy for a person to change, and it is especially difficult to make a new one.  For all these years, he has been sitting on the right side with the second prince. Anyway, one of the two brothers lost their wives and the other was unmarried, so they just joined the table.

Then the prince looked at the eldest princess and his wife, who were in the first seat on the left. He had a concern in his heart, and he took a step forward without hesitation: "Eldest sister, concubine, the royal father has not seen Zisheng and Cui Hou for many years, and I have a lot to say.  , why don't the two of you move to the second seat to fulfill the old relationship between the father and the son, Cui Hou?"

Although this is a question, the current prince is different from his predecessor. He is cold-hearted and powerful. There are not many courtiers who have suffered losses in his hands over the years.  The concubine is exquisite in all aspects, not to mention that he has recently fallen into the hands of the prince.

He immediately got up and laughed: "What the prince said is that I often reunite with the father emperor, but Zisheng is reunited after a long absence, and it should be, it should be!"

The eldest princess was indignant, and was dragged down by her husband by one seat.  When the emperor turned his head and found that the eldest daughter and his wife 'voluntarily' gave up the seat, he felt very relieved.

Originally, the maid wanted to give Luo Jitong a seat at the end, but the third princess who was alone and widowed waved to her. Luo Jitong was surprised and sat down respectfully.

"The concubine didn't come?" Luo Jitong was a little strange.

The third princess smiled and said, "He has a small ailment today—don't worry, he is really sick. Our husband and wife are doing well now; we finally know how to be husband and wife."

Luo Jitong glanced around briefly: "The fifth princess and the concubine didn't come?"

The third princess said, "The couple had another fight a few days ago, and they both scratched their heads and faces. They haven't recovered yet."

Luo Jitong was very surprised. She felt that the palace has changed a lot in the past five or six years.

Let’s not talk about the big things like Yi Chuyi and the later, the reckless second prince became a quiet and stable widower, the fourth prince married a good-tempered princess, the fifth prince who loved to find fault is now smiling, and the sharp and sharp third princess is blessed  After a full circle, she has become prudent in her words and deeds. Instead, the eldest princess, who has always been long-sleeved and good at dancing, seems a little unreliable. Now she is looking around with bad eyes, not to mention those young princes who grew up with her.  Can't recognize it.

The only thing that hasn't changed is probably the second princess couple. The couple are still so kind and amiable and their behavior is intimate.

"...I haven't thanked the third princess for letting my concubine sit with you." Luo Jitong raised his glass and thanked him.