101

Nunu Bookstore

     front page
     Chinese works
     foreign literature
     through romance
     Network literature
     fantasy fantasy
     Modern City
     campus youth
     horror
     martial arts novel
     Science fiction
     Chinese writer
     foreign writer
     campus writer
     Internet, time travel romance writer
     martial arts writer
     web writer
     detective reasoning
     science fiction writer
     horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 3: Harvest hibiscus in the river, and many herbs in Lanze Chapter 101
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

     Shao Shang had been worried about Ling Budo, but when he heard the news, he felt like he was sitting on pins and needles.  She was so nervous that she stuttered: "Niangniang, me, me... that, can I..." She said while looking out the door.

     The empress was not as fiery as the young merchants, because she felt strange in her heart that the emperor loved Ling, especially his own son, not only because he loved him and did not need to be involved in major national affairs such as inheriting the imperial power, but also because it brought a few  Distinguish the guilt and pity for the Huo family.

     After so many years, let alone beatings and scoldings, the emperor would feel distressed for a long time if the horse and archer master reprimanded a few more words.  From doubting whether the cavalry and archery master was bullying, without a father, mother, or family backing, to sentimental to the point that if Huo Chong's brother was still alive, where would it be for this so-called cavalry and archery master to put on airs, the Huo family are all good players.  The only nephew who can't teach his cousin.

     And today you have to beat your adopted child?  Is it Cen Anzhi who spread the wrong words, or Ling Budoubt really did something big wrong.

     But the queen still said: "Young businessman, don't be in a hurry... Okay, it's fine if you go over and take a look. Speak well, don't contradict Your Majesty, I'll come over immediately, Zhai, come and change my clothes for me..."

     Shaoshang got the promise, turned around and ran out. The queen thought it was wrong, and hurriedly called a few tall and strong palace maids to follow, so as not to encounter anything.

     From Changqiu Palace to Xuanzheng Palace, if you take a shortcut, it only takes more than a quarter of an hour, but along the way you have to pass a palace alley used to separate the former court and the harem. Usually there are few people and it is very secluded.  However, the young merchants are as bold as a fight, and they will not be afraid of what kind of bullshit they will encounter.  Originally, she was worried that she would be stopped by the guards guarding the entrance of the palace alley, and she would not be allowed to pass.

     All the way along the palace lane, he ran to the south with all his might, but who knew that he almost collided with a person at the corner - Yuan Shen was holding two bamboo slips that were almost scattered by the collision, standing there as if he had seen a ghost in the daytime, but he was young and alert.  , I figured it out in a blink of an eye.

     "Is there something wrong with Ling? Just now, His Majesty and several adults are discussing. I am taking notes beside me. Later, I don't know what Cen Neiguan and His Majesty said, and His Majesty told me to wait." Yuan Shen's face  Doubtful.

     Shao Shang leaned against the palace wall and panted: "What can happen, don't talk nonsense, and if you spread it out, it will become Lord Ling's trouble. It's your majesty who called us to discuss the wedding date."

星汉灿烂, 幸甚至哉 {love like the galaxy } VOL 2&3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें