163

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 163

Shao Shang sat exhausted, leaning against the case that had been kicked over in the fight just now, panting and watching Huo Budo bandage his wound.  Circles of cloth tapes were properly wrapped around the arms, and the thick and breathable fine linen presented a comfortable off-white color, while Shaoshang's arms were white and blue.  Huo Budo was also torn apart, his hair was messy, his face and neck were scattered with fine red scratches, and there was a shocking bite on the back of his left hand - in fact, they had fought many times before, but never like this  Seeing blood and bones.

Shaoshang looked down and noticed a plain-colored kit lying on the floor. She was familiar with this kind of kit. It didn't look like much, but it could hold a lot of things.  She has seen Mrs. Xiao wash the linen tapes by hand, dry and iron them, and then wrap them into tight rolls, which are stuffed into the bag along with the best gold sore medicine.

People in the army are prone to trauma. Even if they don’t go to battle, it is easy to cause injury in the competition on the martial arts field. At that time, people already knew that it is extremely inappropriate to wrap wounds with unclean things, so generals often carry these things with them.

Huo Budo noticed Shaoshang's gaze and smiled, "You promised to make one for me, but you never took it out."

Shaoshang woke up, saw that the wound was almost wrapped, and said coldly, "Alright, I'm leaving."

Huo Budo put his hand on her shoulder: "I haven't said what I want to say."

Shaoshang got angry and said with a sneer, "Okay, tell me, I'll listen." Could it be that she would let him go if she said 'don't listen, don't listen'?  Can't move.

Huo Buxuan sat down beside the girl and sighed, "I didn't expect to meet you."

With these simple eight words, Shao Shang burst into tears instantly - she turned her head sideways: "I believe this, meeting you is my catastrophe, meeting me is also your bad luck."

"No, meeting you is the best thing I've done since I was six years old." Huo Budo didn't look at her, instead he looked at the halo on the ground not far away, the faint sunlight filtering through the curved carved window lattice  , like her smiling eyebrows, soft and bright.

Shaoshang smiled sarcastically: "That's right, I have to argue with Your Majesty about the Huo family murder for you."

Huo Bu suspected of laughing but not smiling: "You're right."

Shaoshang reacted and said angrily: "No, you have to save me first. At least the time Uncle Wan was intercepted and killed in the dense forest, without your help, I would probably have died."

The two have only been with each other for a few months, but when they become entangled, it seems like a lifetime, and the entanglement cannot be separated.

"I have deep hatred and hatred, and I never planned to get married. For many years, I have only worried about how to resist His Majesty's kindness." Huo Budo studied young businessmen, and backed up the case that was turned over, "I heard that you and Lou Yaoding  I'm relieved to be married, otherwise it's really embarrassing. In fact, I admire Lou Yao very much. Although he is ordinary, he is upright and upright and respectful. But later, I heard you follow him and call me 'brother', and I hate it.  You can't crush him."

Shaoshang straightened up and stressed, "Ayao is a good person."

"Well, since he lives well, I plan to go to your wedding banquet."