174

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 174

Chenguang climbed up the delicate golden roof of the cowhide-fixed tent, and from the highest point, a golden light fell down. Cheng Shao Gong walked into the tent with a pair of black eye circles, and saw a pair of cheerful and lovely people sitting in the black  There was talk and laughter in front of the silver mirror.

After a good night's sleep, the younger sister was in good spirits, but the silver threads on Huo Buxuan's temples seemed to be a lot less, as if a long drought brings good rain, and the dead trees rejuvenate.

On the edge of the ebony mirror box stood a bunch of fresh wild flowers that were picked from somewhere, pale pink, apricot yellow, pink and white, lilac purple... Small flowers were scattered on the simple table and on the girl's jet-black bun.

The hot water warmed the young general's skin, and the girl held a small sharp silver knife and carefully shaved off the stubble that just emerged for him.  A jar of ointment with a fresh herbal aroma was opened, and the girl's tender fingers slowly stroked down the man's white cheeks, to the beautiful jawbone, and then to the clear Adam's apple...

Cheng Shaogong's eyelids jumped as he saw it - how could such a serious thing be done by these two people so unreasonably?  !

When Cheng Shi, Cheng Zhi and his wife were like this, he looked very ordinary, but when he saw this situation, his body felt numb.  He touched his rough chin, a nameless fire rose up, and he stood at the entrance of the tent for a while, and the two were busy with you and me, but they didn't see it!

Hearing a heavy cough, Huo Cheng saw Cheng Shao Gong standing by the door with a sullen face.

Shao Shang hurriedly retracted his hands, blushed and called out to his third brother, then pretended to pack up the silver knife and mirror case on the desk, Huo Budo smiled brightly: "Young Gong is here, come in and sit... I'll come when I go.  ." The last half of the sentence was said to Shao Shang, and then he got up and passed Shao Gong and walked out of the big tent.

Cheng Shaogong sat beside his sister and lowered his voice: "You guys didn't mess around last night."

"Third brother, don't talk nonsense, Master Huo and I are both respectful people!" Shao Shang tried his best to put on a dignified face.

Cheng Shaogong said with a sigh: "Hmph, keep the ceremony, Zhou Gong's ceremony is also a ceremony."

Shaoshang said with a stern face: "The third brother has the courage to tell him this again. I also admire the third brother for being a good man!"

Cheng Shao Gong stared at his sister's face: "...If it were normal, you would definitely recognize it as a bachelor, and then said, 'The three brothers know that Zhou Gong's etiquette is also a etiquette, so why do you ask all these things?'"

Shao Shang sat down on the Hu stool and said, "Tell me the truth, I fell asleep yesterday before it was dark, and it was already dawn when I opened my eyes. What can I do, me. Mr. Huo... He also 'has nothing to do'  Ah... don't believe the third brother, look, he slept there last night!"

Following the girl's finger, Cheng Shaogong saw that there were signs of tossing and lying on the simple bed frame on the other side of the tent.  , it was unavoidable, and he was about to speak, when Huo Buxuan had gone and returned, followed by four or five personal soldiers with food cages.

The soldiers were quick-witted, and in no time they laid out a large plate of small dishes and a large pot of steaming corn porridge on the table, and then bowed down and stepped back.